multiple Jedimakerxtream

Quick question, I have got Jedi running showing just my live streams, is there a way to add extra playlists from the same provider url? I want to keep the Vod and series separate so they are split across 3 bouquets but as I say the address would be the same (example myiptv.org:80)

Quick question, I have got Jedi running showing just my live streams, is there a way to add extra playlists from the same provider url? I want to keep the Vod and series separate so they are split across 3 bouquets but as I say the address would be the same (example myiptv.org:80)
Install xtreamity for vod, you can use the same playlist and the vod is displayed better and it's searchable

Yes you can just give each playlist a different name but personally I would not add series or vod on main bouquets better to use x-streamity for vod and series you can just use same playlist in x-streamity.

EDIT P.S. : pablo beat me on the answer :ROFLMAO:

Back