Multiple lines on one app XCIPTV

anilc

Hi guys just bought a couple of different lines from one provider that uses XCIPTV. I've added the two servers but Is there anyway to merge this so I can access all without switching account?

I just got a user and pass and I presume a custom version of the app but any help greatly appreciated! I know you can do this with m3us as I have done in the past but no idea how to do this one

Thanks

Hi guys just bought a couple of different lines from one provider that uses XCIPTV. I've added the two servers but Is there anyway to merge this so I can access all without switching account?

I just got a user and pass and I presume a custom version of the app but any help greatly appreciated! I know you can do this with m3us as I have done in the past but no idea how to do this one

Thanks
Not using xciptv but its very simple to switch accounts if its their own app.

You just exit out of the account you are using. This will bring you to dashboard pick other server and it will log you in.

Or get something like smarters that is easier and faster. Or tivimate if your supplier will allow it.

I'll give that one a try
Not using xciptv pal. Go into settings logout then switch accounts what is hard about that ? I use that app with 4 different setups its effortless and allows built in vpn from providers if they support it which most do.

Not using xciptv pal. Go into settings logout then switch accounts what is hard about that ? I use that app with 4 different setups its effortless and allows built in vpn from providers if they support it which most do.
It Is slow compared to others. Unless your supplier will give you a url you can't use tivimate.

It Is slow compared to others. Unless your supplier will give you a url you can't use tivimate.
Supplier most likely is using a hard coded app for different services so bet anything they will not give out multiple URL

Ah, thanks for all the replies guys! I'll stick to how I'm doing it now!
Like you guys said, it's simple enough - I just thought I might be able to merge them all together like you used to be able to do with m3us (gosh that was a long time ago)

Ah, thanks for all the replies guys! I'll stick to how I'm doing it now!
Like you guys said, it's simple enough - I just thought I might be able to merge them all together like you used to be able to do with m3us (gosh that was a long time ago)
Most providers stopped giving m3u now it's not the done thing for security.

I can understand m3u never give that out. I have never understood the argument for url if a sly agent got a test off you they will get the url in 2 seconds

Anyone giving out the direct url to server though dose need shooting.

I can understand m3u never give that out. I have never understood the argument for url if a sly agent got a test off you they will get the url in 2 seconds

Anyone giving out the direct url to server though dose need shooting.
Not always the case bud and that’s from experience with a sly agent

Not always the case bud and that’s from experience with a sly agent
Mate if a agent has got a test off anybodies service they have the url you can bank on it.

They would go for the easy targets I should imagine. They could get 50 or so a day off facebook. Probably same again off discord.

That's not to mention the ones with websites etc.

Mate if a agent has got a test off anybodies service they have the url you can bank on it.

They would go for the easy targets I should imagine. They could get 50 or so a day off facebook. Probably same again off discord.

That's not to mention the ones with websites etc.
I can bank on it they didn’t just recieved abuse emails from server company 😄😄😄

Back