( Multistream) Am I locked in to the providers app?

Hey people, how you all doing, all well I hope.
I bought an iptv sub and am pretty clueless about it. I asked if I could use it in XCIPTV app (As its a half decent interface) but the provider said I must use their apk on android which appears to be a modded version of smarters called "multistream" the epg is all over the camp and its a pretty dull and tacky interface all round. I asked if I could have the m3u file to put it onto my own XCIPTV app but they were having none of it, claiming people had copied the m3u files etc before.

So what I'm wondering is there anyway I can get into the current program and extract the server details etc in order to transfer it to XCIPTV player???
Any help appreciated
Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:
If tied to their app its for security reasons have you asked for username password server url but may say no as anyone with a brain can turn it to m3u

U have providers who offer their own xciptv hardcoded.
I don't think u can get the m3u raw from them for security purposes
Sound Baz, I thought that myself m8. I asked her If I could use it on XCIPTV and she said the only way was a link to a modified smarters apk which she sent a download link to. Was just wondering if there was a way round it to get rid of the shitty interface and epg, though I do understand the security issues involved with the m3us.

Sound Baz, I thought that myself m8. I asked her If I could use it on XCIPTV and she said the only way was a link to a modified smarters apk which she sent a download link to. Was just wondering if there was a way round it to get rid of the shitty interface and epg, though I do understand the security issues involved with the m3us.
Have you tried updating/refreshing epg or could ask them to reload epg data from server side

Many suppliers are locking there service to a paticular app now for obvious reasons. I know of serveral who are not supporting enigma 2 boxes or mag boxes. which dose limit there customer base but dose tighten up security .

Most providers have various hardcored apps you can use not just one app bit pointless as if that app goes b***s deep then has to replace every customer with new app my provider has filelinked with about 5-6 apps to choose from

Y
Many suppliers are locking there service to a paticular app now for obvious reasons. I know of serveral who are not supporting enigma 2 boxes or mag boxes. which dose limit there customer base but dose tighten up security .
Yeah deffos m8 they were quite particular about not opening it up to ANY other app. I said what about ipv smarters and they said only if you take our apk. They gave me a link just as I explained to baz. And the link was a modded version of iptv smarters. Quite a cheap sub though so I suppose you get what you pay for really

Most providers have various hardcored apps you can use not just one app bit pointless as if that app goes b***s deep then has to replace every customer with new app my provider has filelinked with about 5-6 apps to choose from
Yeah I would agree there baz. What if that app ain't available in whatever arm, arm64, 64 v8 and so on. But as I said I can't really grumble as it was just a cheapo year sub under 45 quid. So again I don't really know what I'm moaning about to be honest. Lol curiosity killed the cat suppose

Yeah I would agree there baz. What if that app ain't available in whatever arm, arm64, 64 v8 and so on. But as I said I can't really grumble as it was just a cheapo year sub under 45 quid. So again I don't really know what I'm moaning about to be honest. Lol curiosity killed the cat suppose
Always better to ask mate you could always try the x3m android app if they support xtream editor

Back