HD51 4K Mutant HD51 new ipabtv image

Evo99

Bought the receiver this week and installed the new HD51 ipabtv image. Very easy to setup and Oscam and kodi already installed. The only problem I had was the picture freezing, but thanks to a great post by gmangt4, I copied the reader and it solved the problem.

Hi Ive recently bought one myself great fast box but I'm having problems with Glitching/freezing tried everything cables splitters blah blah wondering if u have any tips maybe an image problem too?

Hi mate there maybe a choice of oscam servers to choose from. ...can't think off the top of my head want mine is...I was lucky enough to have a lad on here to point me in the right direction. ..he's called dangerous he knows his stuff on these hd51 boxes. ...if you go to linuxsat site and download linuxsat pannel that will help you with things ....nice piece of kit that. ...also your line maybe something to look at. mine freezes on some channels as well ..overall I'm very happy with the box..

Tried a couple of lines both the same so ruled that out I'll give linuxsat a go cheers for the help appreciated

Yeah install linuxsat through ipk. ..temp folder and choose your image I'm running open atv6.0. Then choose the right oscam ..I'm in work atm...hopefully linuxsat make things a little easier for you.

Ok same here tonight got all day tomorrow to sort it cheers again

I had the problem with freezing and this oscam reader from gmangt4 solved it.

Originally posted by gmangt4

*********UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS IN POST #45************

Just for anybody else interested here is how I got Oscam running on ATV

Download and install oscam atv emu, make it your active cam and restart it in menu, info panel, softcam panel

use filezilla or your FTP program of choice and go to USR folder, then KEYS folder, in there you will see oscam_atv....open this and look for oscam.server

I then dragged oscam.server to my desktop to be able to edit with notepad++ I then deleted all the details in there and pasted in one of my own readers, saved it and then sent it back to the box, overwriting when prompted.

I then restarted oscam on the box and bingo

I hope that helps folks

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ----------

Here is an example reader if needed, if you want to add more lines then just change the label = TV1 to Tv2, TV3 etc..

If copying and pasting thie reader make sure you copy the top line too (reader)

[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
device = your.server.com,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
inactivitytimeout = 60
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,31
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-u = 1