HD51 4K Mutant HD51 - Opinions please?

Using decent HD100 Cable.... all been checked for continuity :(y):
Continuity check is no proof of quality,
CCA or CCS over such a short length will show almost the same on a cheap multimeter as copper, and no way of verifying capacitance, or reflex,

Continuity check is no proof of quality,
CCA or CCS over such a short length will show almost the same on a cheap multimeter as copper, and no way of verifying capacitance, or reflex,

I think the HD100 is triple shielded?
Meant to be good stuff tho I 'm told.... :/
Hope so, or I really am stuck with just few channels working......

FML!!!!!
Booster on and NO different......
Although I've notice something strange... Or not so strange?!
I have BT sport HD on my Xtrend but not on my Mutant...
Most of the HD movies on my Mutant but not on my Xtrend.
I cannot get Sky Sports HD on either box? :( This kills me!

What to do now, as I was praying that would sort it........ ? :/

Correct! I've had a helping hand right the way through.... thank god for teamviewer is all I can say :(y):

Ohh was that aimed at Southsimon?! :P lol Nothing has changed from before with regards to the box on the house, as my Xtrend was working perfectly until I've had to split the cables due to extensions being built and renovations :/
cable replaced and that's about it, but the cable was definitely an upgrade using the HD100 coax

Ohh was that aimed at Southsimon?! :LOL: lol Nothing has changed from before with regards to the box on the house, as my Xtrend was working perfectly until I've had to split the cables due to extensions being built and renovations :/
cable replaced and that's about it, but the cable was definitely an upgrade using the HD100 coax

dangerous, is just taking the Michael, he likes to do that lol... point is its possible you have a splitter in the brown box outside, then from the white box inside you split the feed with the hdu, which was why I was asking that question?

Best bet is to photograph your set up so we can pinpoint the issue.
Take a photo of inside the brown box.
Take a photo of the HDU unit and your connections.

dangerous, is just taking the Michael, he likes to do that lol... point is its possible you have a splitter in the brown box outside, then from the white box inside you split the feed with the hdu, which was why I was asking that question?

Thinking about it, I don't think there's anything in the brown box... I'll take a picture when I get home from work :(y):

Best bet is to photograph your set up so we can pinpoint the issue.
Take a photo of inside the brown box.
Take a photo of the HDU unit and your connections.

will do... I'll do that about 5:30pm ish and post up pics... My HD400 is this setup, but I'll take a pic later.
I also have the green light so power to HD Booster appears fine....
Will be back on later.
If not tonight then definitely tomorrow morning... cheers guys, even if you did take the pi#s out of my exceedingly awesome knowledge of Cable installation :fuckyou::LOL:;):grin::(y): lol
Signal Booster.JPG

Thinking about it, I don't think there's anything in the brown box... I'll take a picture when I get home from work [emoji106]
The order of of things :

VM cable off the street
Isolater
Cable from isolater to HDU
HDU -
Cables from HDU to router and receivers

You get an isolater as part of the HDU kit if you have used this then inside your brown box will just be a joint in the cable. If there's an isolater there don't use the one that came with the HDU unit.

Photos will help us understand your setup and photos of your leads/cables your using.

The order of of things :

VM cable off the street Isolater

I took the Isolator off for time being. Someone else on here said it's not overly important. Just when there's thunderstorms. It's a gamble, but perhaps I'll fit it to main VM cable coming in and then follow it on to the NET on my HD400? :)

Back