mxq box reset

jibbbbbb

hi all I have a mxq box which is not in use been as I upgraded to a vu duo 2 , my question is how can I reset it to factory settings and then put new software on it so its like new , when I brought it I was told it had jelly bean 2 on it the lastest software and Kodi I no nothing about these boxes so please be gentle on me thinking of putting up stair in bedroom ,, any guides or help would be great many thanks

Jibbbbbb it's the same for all mx boxes , have a mxq in daughter's room and works the same cheers m8 .........

---------- Post Merged on 23-02-2016 at 12:12 AM ----------

Jibbbbbb here's a easy way to do factory reset on any version of mxbox
Cheers m8.........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8-k73l-Yvk

Ive stuck new exodus on it works fine with internet cable but audio is shocking on WiFi but picture is ok ,,, looks like I'm buying a internet splitter then cheers mate

aaaarr found someone hello there... just got an MXQ new there nothing on Kodi it say try different server, I haven't got a clue, any help?

Colin when you say nothing on kodi works , when you open kodi are any video addons working as in pheonix etc ?

Colin when you say nothing on kodi works , when you open kodi are any video addons working as in pheonix etc ?
Hi paulie I have an mxq box and hardly anything seems to work..what should I do please? I'm also not very computer minded,new to these boxes and know nothing about them..please be gentle..thanks

Bettsy I found with working on these boxes they come preloaded with apps and video addons in kodi that don't work and only slow the unit down , it's best to bare bone box down to video addons that work and you want to keep , check link below , also you need to keep your cache clear in kodi by going to programes , maintainance tool , general maintainence, clear cache . once it's stripped down you can look in kodi section forum for links to addon that are working as in exedus, robocop, velocity etc .......

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&sour...rRymQ0rqVG12wgQAw&sig2=ywc7lMhCEjTBx749yFQCkQ

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Back