MXQ pro android

Zakutd

TK Supporter
MXQ pro android box any good?. My daughter wanted a firestick plug and play but I was looking at the mxq box. Are they any good. Any advice is appreciated.

what is it you want the MXQ to do? What is your budget? give as much info as you can, and you will get a helpful answer, without it, you will be asked a multitude of questions, before getting near the answers you need.

Glad to see you found the right section!

Apologies for posting in the wrong section. Daughter wants a firestick (as her friend has one) to watch films/movies and I'll probably use it for 3 o'clock kick offs along side my zgemma. Seen some info that said the mxq was quicker,but I don't want something that is going to be buffering/freezing every 2 minutes. So after something for around firestick/mxq money (give or take a few quid) ideally plug and play. Any help or advice is appreciated.

Firesticks arent all that good at streaming so it will affect your 3pm kick offs. I would go for amazon fire tv 4k. Mxq pro are ok and cheap i have some and just gave one to a freind the pro basically comes with 5.0 fw meaning itl run any app on playstore thats the only difference from the mxq and pro. From personal experience it runs kodi decent and streams decent if your wifi is good enough it streams movies and tv shows excellent openning apps ect can get sluggish. Amazon 4k box so far has surpassed every box ive had. Hope this helps

Back