My First Ever Video Tutorial

homesick

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
This was not only my first ever video tutorial, but I also made it specifically for TechKings. Please give me constructive criticism, and let me know what you think good or bad. I made this with windows movie makes, so the transitions and effects that were available to me were very limited. :) Thanks for watching, please rate my video and......

lol i love that!

[VV]4559826[/VV]

Get VPN

murz

Registered
Well done mate. Very well filmed and informative piece of work. I'm a PS3 guy myself (wish i could get that skin on my station) but you get a big thanks here.
Congrats.
murz

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Excellent TUT Homsick.

Score: 9/10 (I'm docking one point for forgetting to remove the eject button).

Only joking....

10/10

Well done.

-

HiTecK

Founder
Staff member
Got to hand it to you really good job on that Tutorial Homesick!! really clear video and well explained.

A BIG 10/10 from me.

anto1969

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
well done Homie excellent work, if I ever need to open sons xbox, i'll know where to come :)

malci

TK Veteran
Gets the thumbs up and 10/10 from me homesick - good work :) - brilliant stuff.:rock on:

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
well done homie hope your wife enjoyed her birthday pass this on to her :happy birthday:

7thsinger

VIP Member
Alright Homie!

Very well laid out, concise, and done step by step.

10/10 mate. Keep up the informative work. (y)

babs

TK Veteran
thank you homesick you make it look so easy .my nephews x box has something called red ring have you heard of this and has it to be dumped.

axxxo

VIP Member
thank you homesick you make it look so easy .my nephews x box has something called red ring have you heard of this and has it to be dumped.
Sponds like a bad rash babs lol lol
just kiddin, i think homesinck has another tutorial on how to repair the red ring of death (RROD) up in the xbox section.

in here babs

Last edited: