My First Ever Video Tutorial

homesick

VIP Member
TK Supporter
This was not only my first ever video tutorial, but I also made it specifically for TechKings. Please give me constructive criticism, and let me know what you think good or bad. I made this with windows movie makes, so the transitions and effects that were available to me were very limited. :) Thanks for watching, please rate my video and......
97.jpg

lol i love that!

[VV]4559826[/VV]

Well done mate. Very well filmed and informative piece of work. I'm a PS3 guy myself (wish i could get that skin on my station) but you get a big thanks here.
Congrats.
murz

Excellent TUT Homsick.

Score: 9/10 (I'm docking one point for forgetting to remove the eject button).

Only joking....

10/10

Well done.

-

Got to hand it to you really good job on that Tutorial Homesick!! really clear video and well explained.

A BIG 10/10 from me.

well done Homie excellent work, if I ever need to open sons xbox, i'll know where to come :)

Gets the thumbs up and 10/10 from me homesick - good work :) - brilliant stuff.:rock on:

well done homie hope your wife enjoyed her birthday pass this on to her :happy birthday:

Alright Homie!

Very well laid out, concise, and done step by step.

10/10 mate. Keep up the informative work. (y)

thank you homesick you make it look so easy .my nephews x box has something called red ring have you heard of this and has it to be dumped.

thank you homesick you make it look so easy .my nephews x box has something called red ring have you heard of this and has it to be dumped.
Sponds like a bad rash babs lol lol
just kiddin, i think homesinck has another tutorial on how to repair the red ring of death (RROD) up in the xbox section.

in here babs

Last edited:
Back