my first python script to organise recordings into folders/directories

grog can you post the latest IPK on the first post with a guide so it's easier for members to find the latest version great work

I've added a link to the post with the latest link in and instructions/screenshots to the first post.

i might be being dumb.. but is there anywhere that tells me what version im running? If not, will you be able to add the version to the title or the config page? Just gives me the assurance that i have the latest :)

i might be being dumb.. but is there anywhere that tells me what version im running? If not, will you be able to add the version to the title or the config page? Just gives me the assurance that i have the latest :)

Not dumb at all, no there isn't but the IPK installed only installs the ipk if it's a newer version I believe. I will however add it to the plugin setup page in my next update probably coming at the weekend

Hi grog68
I'm running the plugin on my H2S with wooshbuild v4.003 and SkyQ skin and it's doing what it should do. The only thing I have noticed is that every 15 mins (as per setting) I get the Q symbol appearing in the top left corner of the screen, whether I am watching live TV or a recording. Have I set something up incorrectly?

Hi grog68
I'm running the plugin on my H2S with wooshbuild v4.003 and SkyQ skin and it's doing what it should do. The only thing I have noticed is that every 15 mins (as per setting) I get the Q symbol appearing in the top left corner of the screen, whether I am watching live TV or a recording. Have I set something up incorrectly?
Does this happen if you change it to run every half an hour? I'm assuming this is due to the box being busy, are your recordings stored on a USB stick, SD card or a HDD?.

Hi grog68
Does this happen if you change it to run every half an hour? I'm assuming this is due to the box being busy, are your recordings stored on a USB stick, SD card or a HDD?.

All stored on a 1GB HDD. I assume if I change it to every 30 minutes, that will change the frequency it happens as well. It must be the point it kicks in and checks for recordings?

I know if my box is busy I get a spinning circle in the top left of the screen (slyk-1-hd skin) and I assume thats what Q symbol is on your screen. Yes, increasing to 30 minutes means the plugin will only run every half an hour. Just trying to eliminate that its not the timer that is causing the problem. I run it every 15 on my box and don't see the circle.

Out of interest, do you have a lot of recordings on your hdd? again just wondering if it's taking a long time to go through the recordings.

I know if my box is busy I get a spinning circle in the top left of the screen (slyk-1-hd skin) and I assume thats what Q symbol is on your screen. Yes, increasing to 30 minutes means the plugin will only run every half an hour. Just trying to eliminate that its not the timer that is causing the problem. I run it every 15 on my box and don't see the circle.

Out of interest, do you have a lot of recordings on your hdd? again just wondering if it's taking a long time to go through the recordings.

Yes I agree that the spinning circle comes on when busy which is now every 15 minutes if the plugin is enabled. Just wondered if it was a bug or an error on my system

Back