My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

done, that's a strange one as tooting is surrounded by 40979 ID's south of the river and wembly is north of river. Just checked abm on my vu+ and H2H 41047 doesn't even exist o_O

Reactions: ste
done this tonight, great guide mate

thanks

ps is there anyway to organise the HD channels so they come up first in say for example entertainment, bbc 1 will be HD ?

thanks again

Reactions: ste
Go into autobouquetsmaker/providers if you look at the section for sky uk for example you will see an option called swap channels if you set this to yes it will swap the sd channels for available hd channels save and exit . Then rescan using autobouquetsmaker ( I always reboot after a scan ) and your channels should be how you want them

Go into autobouquetsmaker/providers if you look at the section for sky uk for example you will see an option called swap channels if you set this to yes it will swap the sd channels for available hd channels save and exit . Then rescan using autobouquetsmaker ( I always reboot after a scan ) and your channels should be how you want them
It only lets me select the area at v (uk)

Scratch that mate

I found it underneath and it worked

Cheers

can someone please confirm if 41047 is listed in abm as I don't see it :(

No mate it goes from 41064 to 41048, I use github to check ABM id list
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/cable_uk_virgin.xml
the top section has all the net id,s along with frequencies etc

@BlazeLegion did you use ABM to scan that Net ID or did you do it via Auto scan?
Hi Ste,

I used ABM to scan it ( as advised).

Apologies - it should have been 41069 - the area online is coming up as not Tooting but worked for me and is on my Vermin box.

Hope that helps someone.

Kind regards BL.

Hi Ste,

I used ABM to scan it ( as advised).

Apologies - it should have been 41069 - the area online is coming up as not Tooting but worked for me and is on my Vermin box.

Hope that helps someone.

Kind regards BL.

Are you sure it's 41047 as that is not listed in abm at all

Regarding ABM,

I created a custom boutique called 'family' and each day it reverts to the alphabetical listing. Whereas, I would like for it to stay at the top, as set.

Any ideas on how to do this please?

Kind regards BL.

Regarding ABM,

I created a custom boutique called 'family' and each day it reverts to the alphabetical listing. Whereas, I would like for it to stay at the top, as set.

Any ideas on how to do this please?

Kind regards BL.

set your main bouquet as yes (custom)
that will give you a favourites bouquet that wont change unless you manually change it,
that also means if a channel changes freq or TP you may have to change it manually

Menu, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, providers

Depending if you have virgin or sky as your first set ov bouquets change generate main bouquet yes (custom) you should have a new option for custom bouquet press right to change it to the bouquet you want first. Green to save then start scan.

grab.jpg

Hi there I’m stuck in trying to upload my line via usb drive have added my N line to ccam and notepad saved this then put onto fat32 usb stick which I’ve just used to flash the box with basebuild but not sure where I’m going wrong any help or ideas would be a great help

Back