My Line Posted on the Internet !! How can this happen?

jesus, just trawled one these free m3u sites, here's a sample off a list of free m3u's posted on one site:

username=b11&password=b11&type=m3u
username=barbara&password=barbara&type=m3u
username=b11&password=b11&type=m3u
username=user2&password=user2&type=m3u
username=2604&password=2604&type=m3u
username=1526&password=1526&type=m3u
username=bal&password=bal&type=m3u
username=baba&password=baba&type=m3u

only 5 had secure passwords and of those 4 also had secure usernames.
Your right mate ive just checked my self on one site and there's loads to choose from it's amazing what you can get hold of for free

Your right mate ive just checked my self on one site and there's loads to choose from it's amazing what you can get hold of for free
they will be horrible though. no doubt used over the place!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

In this game now and in the past you have always had to rely on the honesty of the sellers plus have complete knowledge of your equipment and your capability to install and use.
Hackers etc plus jeolous opponents of the sellers are all out there on the net waiting for you to make the smallest error of judgement.
There are plenty of warnings on this site about who to trust, how to pay and how to use---read and absorb before you commit.
Reaper.

they will be all over kodi addons, reddit, youtube etc etc.

the servers in these m3u's will likely be the ones being tagged in court orders on matchdays.

so if you see your provider's server on these sort of lists then start researching vpns

they will be all over kodi addons, reddit, youtube etc etc.

the servers in these m3u's will likely be the ones being tagged in court orders on matchdays.

so if you see your provider's server on these sort of lists then start researching vpns
Mines done through username and password and havnt been blocked from EPL upto yet do you know how i can check and see

Do you have the slightest clue of how this all works ?
Do you think servers leave a welcome sign out for free lines ?
Hackers if persistent enough will get into almost any system but hacking a server for a line is hardly their lifes ambition.
Servers don't generally have an m3u playlist to find as these files have to be individually generated.
Therefore when one is published online it's because it has been obtained from a users device or tinyurl/app use etc.
Wrong completely but thanks for the sarcastic post back.
Let me educate you slightly ever heard of sentry? Or any brute force tool that's how it's done not from the end users box at all but from the server
How do you think they do Netflix vpn,s Spotify ect.
And also don't think that any server is protected by the likes of cloud flare ect because it is not any decent hacker would dance straight in
Most servers that people are on - on this site can be done and don't think for one minute that using mac codes ect makes it any harder it does not.

The design of iptv leaves it open to abuse pretty much the same has using certain search engines to dance in to servers and old sky boxes especially zgemma.

The iptv scene is lucky that most don't know how to do it and the ones that can can't be really bothered. Just the odd wrong un to spoil it.

What you have to remember with these resellers are a lot are not the brightest if your going to name a m3u playlist with names and random numbers your asking for trouble

I have now read other posts and a few have cottoned on to the free m3u sites it's mainly these doing it must be a earner of you visiting the sites ect.

But think of another way now that sort of shoots iptv.
What about tests I could ask 10 for a test now and I have then got 10 server address- most if not all will be crap though has all are resellers they are probably around 3-4 iptv providers the rest leech of them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back