My road to multi sat (motor)

the reason i did the 19.2 was because, im aiming at 13 too
so was just looking in the middle, but will move things around a bit more, maybe point towards 28 more to make it stronger, but maybe my new lnbs might help

I'm getting about 80% signal on 19.2 but the picture seems fine on FTA.
The LNB's are almost touching.
Something wrong with the audio though, they're all talking in foreign !

i found 23.5 on my searching, but i dont think i could fit it in with 28.2 in the way
switch here yet??

I was surprised how easy it is to set diseqc up on the receiver though. Should have done this ages ago.
Does anyone know what to scan for on 19.2 apart from Sky Deutchland? I would like to get boxing and even PPV if possible.

Sorry, missed the channel ordering bit. I've just used ABM to scan for channels and now her indoors is sat in front of it so I'm stuffed!

So at the min I have

And only have one lnb that fits great lol. Should be here soon

I have one more space left on my bar, what should I aim at
There's nothing on the 13E side, but you could try 39E, try tuning in FTA chanel MagicTV 12464 H 30000 or The Voice 12524 H, there are about 50 channels available here with a Eurosub.
I was surprised how easy it is to set diseqc up on the receiver though. Should have done this ages ago.
Does anyone know what to scan for on 19.2 apart from Sky Deutchland? I would like to get boxing and even PPV if possible.

Sorry, missed the channel ordering bit. I've just used ABM to scan for channels and now her indoors is sat in front of it so I'm stuffed!

Tune the Movistar+ channels in for the Premiership matches. You are unlikely to get PPV boxing at 19E unless Sky sport 3 - 7 have it but they only tune in when there is something on & they are not always watchable, (they show PPV Wrestling as well).
TVP Sport HD (Poland) 13E (10834 V 27500) is showing the Joshua Fight

Last edited:
I got one of my 4 lnb. Thanks amazon lol
Don’t know why I ordered 4.

When you say tvp sports I see in abm it came up with a large list providers was it

Also I lost 700 channels on one of my scans of the sats
Before I had over 1900. Time later I scanned it locked and I lost 700 channels mind

my channels for

canal Digital
Canalsat france
Deutsche sender
Diveo
HD Austria
HD+
Movistar+ Esp
Sky Deutschland
Sky UK
TeleSat
TNT sat
TV Vlaanderen
NC+
Polsat

there are a few others that I havent wrote down,
will check when I get home,
there is a lot of those that I never watch, just have never gor round to having a sort out and delete of them,
if you use ABM it will automatically available,
quite a lot of sport on Polsat and NC+ as well as Movistar and Sky Deutschland

the reason i did the 19.2 was because, im aiming at 13 too
so was just looking in the middle, but will move things around a bit more, maybe point towards 28 more to make it stronger, but maybe my new lnbs might help

some TPs on 13 are weakish,
and if you havent got a bullet LNB at 19 you might have trouble pulling them in

I'm getting about 80% signal on 19.2 but the picture seems fine on FTA.
The LNB's are almost touching.
Something wrong with the audio though, they're all talking in foreign !

ye, thats about right,
if you look at the picture of mine you can see how close they are, imagine my 19 being a standard LNB

I was just using the standard sky lnb

I see the bracket tilts. Should it tilte or keep it flat

I have mine tilted slightly, with 13 being the lowest LNB , as 13 sat is slightly higher in the sky, it did make quite a bit of difference on my setup, may not be so crucial on a larger dish, but cant hurt to try it,

I got one of my 4 lnb. Thanks amazon lol
Don’t know why I ordered 4.

When you say tvp sports I see in abm it came up with a large list providers was it

Also I lost 700 channels on one of my scans of the sats
Before I had over 1900. Time later I scanned it locked and I lost 700 channels mind

It will tune in as TVP Sport HD, the provider is NC+, (10834 V 27500)
I've just scanned 13E there are currently 97 TPs & 1398 TV channels, 19E has 109 TPs & around 980 TV channels.

My 13 and 19 are pretty much touching, but I need to move it still to get top signal
Think I have a tilt lol

So make 28 at the high end

Back