My VU+DUO2 Not Loading IPTV Channel Bouquets

Duvylobve

Hi All,

I have just flashed my enigma box with the latest image version of OpenATV 6.3. I also added the Wooshbuild Infinity plugin as i prefer the skyQ skin. I have successfully input all appropriate IPTV subscription username and password but the loading of the channel bouquets just takes forever. In short, it just hangs and never load at all.

I contacted my IPTV provider and he suggested the line was okay and my enigma box might be faulty. He advised i get a new MAG or Android STB as they more compatible for IPTV while Enigma boxes are more suited for satellite streaming.

Each time i flash my box, i normally INITIALISE the hard disk to wipe/format any previous settings but this time around, i couldn't as i keep getting an error suggesting software is corrupt

Before i jump into buying an Android STB, does anyone have an idea of how i can revive my VU+DUO2 Enigma box to load IPTV channels again

i look forward to hearing from you all

Thank you in anticipation

Duvy

Your supplier us talking tosh mate, e2 boxes are perfectly capable of running IPTV.

Is it the all4one plugin you were told to use, or another one? If another, which one?

Is this a new sub, or was it working on something else for you previously (or on that box)

Let's try fix what is wrong before going onto trying something new as Moshi suggests.

also if you got a smart phone install app called iptv smarters.
enter user/pass and url to make sure line is working ok as well to rule out sub or device.

Your supplier us talking tosh mate, e2 boxes are perfectly capable of running IPTV.

Is it the all4one plugin you were told to use, or another one? If another, which one?

Is this a new sub, or was it working on something else for you previously (or on that box)

Let's try fix what is wrong before going onto trying something new as Moshi suggests.
Hi Wheelo,

my IPTV supplier has its own special plugin called "Global IPTV Bouquets Maker & Global IPTV Updater" which i normally install via the OpenWebIF platform . I normally use their plugin to create my bouquets in combination with the "Epg Importer plugin" and before now, everything was ok only sometimes it updates and while it is updating you cant view any channel as the screen goes blue with an icon indicating something is running or updating.......this normally take few minutes and all goes back to normal with the channels showing. Currently, the updating takes forever which i s why i need a fix

When running iptv bouquet maker after it has ran go into the plugin and choose show log see if it shows any errors.

Oh ok ...alright Moshi. thanks for your suggestion, really appreciate that. Meanwhile, will jedi maker run alongside wooshbuild infinity (i like the skyQ skin option wooshbuild provides) without any issues.?
Hi Moshi.............thanks for your recommendation. I have removed the global plugin and installed the jedi make instead. its now working fine. Huurrayyy!

Sounds like your provider needs to update his plugin and I would edit your post as naming a provider which is against forum rules which the plugin he uses is a version of all4one plugin but glad you got it sorted can't go wrong with jedi it very popular plugin

Back