My week with the Buzz 4500 box

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
I have beeen testing the above box for a friend of mine.

When i first recived the the package to be honest i ccould not beleive how well evreything was so neatley packed up. IT comes with all the usual stuff Box, remote ,HDMI cable and powersupply.

Lets start with the control.

The control feels much better than say a formuler box. And even comes with a set of instructions describing all the functions of the buttons and it also tells how you can pair it up with yor tv. it also has quite a few shortcut buttons on there to.

I am not gpoing to go through the specs you can look at them yourselves if you are intrestd in buying one.

The buzz tv app

The buzz tv app pretty much works in the same manner as mytvonline. Switching between channels was fine it was quick and smooth same with VOD evreything worked pretty well. Loading the channel list and epg did not take to long either.

I did not try and install any 3rd party apps onto the box however, i am sure they will work fine. you can also use playstore for some apps you may like.

Overall to be fair the buzz 4500 is a excellent box with a few nice little features. Where it lets itself down is price. for the 4gb ram version you are looking around £125.00 My opinion at that price point you may aswell buy a sheild.

If asked honstley it is not worth buying because it is not in the same league as a sheild however, it is to expensive for a mid range box. so my overall conclusion would be if you cannot afford the sheild buy the formuler z7+

When i first recived the the package to be honest i ccould not beleive how well evreything was so neatley packed up. IT comes with all the usual stuff Box, remote ,HDMI cable and powersupply.

Great to know. Top review, cheers for posting.

Back