MyTVOnline NAS Files

KenKenton

Hi All,

I've just ordered a Formuler Z11 Pro Max and was wondering if MyTVOnline3 can access my locally stored files on the network as well?

Yeah, was just thinking it would be nice to have it just in one place and saw VOD on the menu of a screenshot of the program and wondered whether that was just IPTV VOD or whether you could link to your own network location...

Yeah, was just thinking it would be nice to have it just in one place and saw VOD on the menu of a screenshot of the program and wondered whether that was just IPTV VOD or whether you could link to your own network locati
I know you can on sheild but nor sure about z11

I have never tried to use MyTvOnline for that but the Z boxes will happily allow you to simply browse resources on your LAN using DLNA, SMB/CIFS, NFS etc.
If you are able to build a .m3u playlist for the media on your NAS, then you could possibly coax MyTvOnline to co-operate.
Alternatively, publishing a local Jellyfin server either on the NAS or on a device on your LAN that points to the media on your NAS is a very good option, and you can get the Jellyfin app for the Z box from F-Droid. (running Plex locally works in a similar way, but is dependent upon an account with Plex and everything ends up being dependent upon their web-based API's, so not totally 'local').

Back