N Cam

Keep meaning too! Think the binary may be the same but some seem to say better. Just new cam and amend OScam file names isn't it?

isn't it the same as OSCAM but with the ability to watch PowerVU without stream relay? If so what's the difference between ncam and oscam-emu?

Only just downloaded it this morning, it's up and running now. I'll have a play around with it over the weekend and let you know what's its all about.
Looks very similar to oscam.

I would be interested to see someone else set up to see if I've done it right. It was a bit of a guessing game this morning [emoji23][emoji23]

Keep meaning too! Think the binary may be the same but some seem to say better. Just new cam and amend OScam file names isn't it?
That's what it looks like
Only just downloaded it this morning, it's up and running now. I'll have a play around with it over the weekend and let you know what's its all about.
Looks very similar to oscam.

I would be interested to see someone else set up to see if I've done it right. It was a bit of a guessing game this morning [emoji23][emoji23]

OpenATV or vix? got the ipk for openatv from somewhere else but it doesn't seem to install I get 0 upgraded or installed when trying the ipk. Any chance you could upload the ipk you have?

Cheers mate. Unpacked it and placed all the files where they need to be but still not clearing maybe the configs need editing differently to oscam

Cheers mate. Unpacked it and placed all the files where they need to be but still not clearing maybe the configs need editing differently to oscam
At work now, can't quite remember what I did this morning. Ill have a look later this evening and get back to you.
I think I deleted everything in the ncam.server file and pasted in my reader from Oscam.
I also deleted the emu reader.
Changed the net prio to 1
I'm sure it sprung into life then

Once the cam is started try logging in to the webinterface

If you can't log in then the N cam version might not be right for the receiver.

Once the cam is started try logging in to the webinterface

If you can't log in then the N cam version might not be right for the receiver.
Looks like it. It doesn't seem to start cam. Anyone using this on zgemmas? Im using it on h2h openatv 6.0

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Got it working on openatv on et9500 i just ftp the ipk to tmp and restarted gui and added line to
Etc/tubox/config/ncam.server
Working fine so far

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back