nagra 3 and still selling boxes to Ireland.

jc12

guys as everyone might no n3 has bin rolled out in ireland. in the uk its not 2 bad so far. my gripe is a lot of companys ar still trying 2 sell boxs 2 people in ireland i think there should b some rule made by the people who run sites that no company can sell boxs in areas that u cant use there box, in in other words companys cant use the sites if they are going 2 try and sell boxs 2 people who cant use them i am not trying 2 get at the company's they have bin doing a good service so far 4 me but dont try 2 sell me something that wont work ware i live not everyone noes about n3. gripe over

Only problem is jc all these companies sell their boxes as FTA which isn't in anyones area in Ireland as there is no such thing anywhere throughout Ireland. We don't have FTA cable!!

Nagra 3 hasnt been rolled out for the entire island of Ireland as of yet.........a certain provider has done this another hasn't rolled it out yet..........(not yet anyway and long may that last)

it might not b rolled like i said but a lot of places in Ireland ar bin hit. i just think its game over. sky told upc 2 toe the line r they will cut the service. its just when i look at any site up it comes on the page buy this box buy that box next day delivery 2 Ireland some people will still b sucked in its just an observation if anyone thinks i am wrong about this feel free 2 tick me off r help me understand lol

I do agree jc. At the same time they are trying to sell their goods and if someone buys something without doing any homework first and in this case if they asked anyone or read a tiny little bit online they'd no the score so it has to be their own fault really if they go ahead at this stage of the game and purchase anything from them.

peeps need to check wots going on jc, mates must have said boxes they must of heard them moan that they had gone partly off, maybe they think the boxes come with a n3 fix.

chap i know went to buy one just before the switch was made so he rang to cancel the order, they cancelled it no problem but told him "they would hang onto it and his details until next week, when the fix is released"

chap i know went to buy one just before the switch was made so he rang to cancel the order, they cancelled it no problem but told him "they would hang onto it and his details until next week, when the fix is released"

nice one.....did they say wat day next week...:cheesy grin:

if only it was that simple lol,people should check out something before you buy it and i see door to door salesmen getting rid of boxes dam quick,how does uk know what system you have all they know is that you have ordered a box.
the worst i have seen is some places say fix for this box,fix for that box £5 or £6 keep a lot of people happy or not,take the money and run bloody scam artists.
every thing here at techkings is free=no credit card needed or paypal.

if only it was that simple lol,people should check out something before you buy it and i see door to door salesmen getting rid of boxes dam quick,how does uk know what system you have all they know is that you have ordered a box.
the worst i have seen is some places say fix for this box,fix for that box £5 or £6 keep a lot of people happy or not,take the money and run bloody scam artists.
every thing here at techkings is free=no credit card needed or paypal.

agreed ! if peeps did a proper search and realised they are
buying a FTA ie "free to air" box and that these companys
most of the time are not making fixes but cash in on the hard
work of the guys that do.....at least they can sell them to
countries like the UK that are still on nag1....but where will
all the MMDS customers sell their boxes when that dreaded
day comes......:confused:

some expensive boxes you can change the tuner if you knew about it ,terrestrial,cable and sat tuners.
i think those t boxes are only made for irl as i dont know of anywhere else has such an old system.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there are people who wouldn't be in the knowledge as we are on forums regarding Nagra 3,so some guy in the pub says i know someone that will fix your box for X amount and of course people are going to jump at it sadly being out of pocket duped and left with a brick that maybe they could have sold via fleabay to the UK,and the UK user would get the benefit from this box and what they would have paid for it then they would most likely get their money back via viewing time "until" and "if" or "maybe" nagra 3 kicks in.

i think ppl should do all the necessary research before buying any product. im on mmds and haven;t had a problem with n3 as yet but my mother in law is losing the sports and movies and the bbc's. which is kinda strange considering they are fta on sat

Back