Need help choosing a motherboard and processor AMD or intel Plz help

kydavies

I currently have a AMD FX-4100 3.6 motherboard and wanting to upgrade problem i got is that there's too many that have to many different components which i am not familiar with. Looking for any recommendations i am please basically i am looking to spend about 400 on both motherboard and processor already have a £250 GPU which is why i am needing an AMD,already have 32gb Ram but wouldn't mind future proofing this to 64gb, not essential to have multiple GPU slots 2 at most if possible.I appreciate the time out guys to read and possibly help i just don't know where to start.

Honestly I am a little confused after reading your post? A few periods inserted in the appropriate places might help me read it. In the title you say AMD or Intel, but in your post you say you are needing AMD? Maybe add some additional clarification. :)

Apologises mate i have an AMD GPU thinking I need an AMD motherboard but apparently I don't so either intel or AMD.looking for some advice really thanks

Go with the Sabre tooth Motherboard, with a high end CPU AM3+ AMD, Scan computers have an easy way to find all kinds of motherboards and what cpu's you will need. ram 32gb is way over the top unless your using it for video editing, and get yourself a nice water cooler corsair H100i would be good and in your price range.

with that budget you should be looking at an i5 4690k with maybe a as rock z97 extreme3 with a closed loop water cooling. This will set you back around £300 and you will be good for the foreseeable future

Back