Need help with starview 7

ketunga

Newbie need help with starview 7

using an old sky dish and cable

signal only 10% on auto search

no chanels found

on manual search i can get it upto 90% signal but i click on search and no chanels

i dont have a clue what im doing no

please help

starview 7 is a cable box you need a cable connection not a sky dish connection , but i dont think a starview 7 will work anymore?

The only help you need with a starview 7 is..helping you to save your money..!! What you want is a Kryptview A780..look it up and then you will see why SV7 is not worth a sherman..!!

If you have a sly dish why not try the satellite section, far more reliable than kryptview and starview in my opinion. Best choice i ever made was moving to sat

jigger i agree sat is more reliable and has more channels to flick through (and 3pm sat kick off is the only thing that i would like on my kv but cant grumble..!!) but KV and SV in the same sentence come on bro thats unfair.. KV has given me sub free viewing for 4 years now (other than our 6 week interval a couple of years back..!!)..Folk were banned just talking about SV and as for THEIR subs..where do you start...robbing you know whats..!! ps been having no scram or no vid all week.. thanks KV..oops sorry wrong section...!! haha

I was just referring to them both because they are cable not quality between the two services as we both know kryptview is 10000 times better than starview. Starview have ripped people off for years including myself just letting him know that he has other options apart from cable :)

Back