Need to record from IPTV on Vu +

I have Vu+ Duo2 Enigma2 receiver and have recently subscribed to an IPTV Provider where the channels are showing as a bouquet. I need to know how to record from the streamed channels. Is there a beginner's guide for that purpose?

you mean where I get the IPTV stream? I asked him how to record and he said "google it" so I assume he does.
have you got a HDD or USB stick to record to.?

although, if thats the answer you got from your provider I'd be looking for a new provider that actually gives you some support

I dont think that is true. As I read elsewhere, in order to record I have to have certain setup in the receiver even if the supplier allows it. The question is: How to set the device to record? That is what I am asking.

does your supplier allow recording or not.?
TBH, telling you to just google it, says a lot about your supplier,,,,,,
I wpouldnt be renewing my sub with them in any case

The supplier confirmed that he allows!!. Are you saying if he allows I should be able to record right away? This is not happening. How can I record if there is no EPG showing. I need to use the EPG on my device first but HOW? Hopefully someone answers those questions.

The supplier confirmed that he allows!!. Are you saying if he allows I should be able to record right away? This is not happening. How can I record if there is no EPG showing. I need to use the EPG on my device first but HOW? Hopefully someone answers those questions.
My supplier allows recording but you need a multi room sub to record and watch another programme

you really need a new supplier

I have Vu+ Duo2 Enigma2 receiver and have recently subscribed to an IPTV Provider where the channels are showing as a bouquet. I need to know how to record from the streamed channels. Is there a beginner's guide for that purpose?
set your service type to dvb, you'll find the option in xtreme editor

Back