Netflix “your tv isn’t part of the Netflix household…”

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi, been using/sharing a family members Netflix for years now…getting this message now. Wondering with the recent Netflix password sharing blocking etc is it still possible to get my own sub from turkey using vpns and use in the uk?

Attachments

• IMG_3346.jpeg
    IMG_3346.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
Hi, been using/sharing a family members Netflix for years now…getting this message now. Wondering with the recent Netflix password sharing blocking etc is it still possible to get my own sub from turkey using vpns and use in the uk?
Should be - the question will be whether you need to jump through any OTP hoops and whether you can use your card or need to go down the gift card route

Yep , i got message again from uk account won’t allow me to watch it now , I ticked I was on holiday but said I’d used that too many times . Both me and other family member using vpn. I use Surfshark , I think meshnet is on NordVPN , I will look into it

Fortunately I have not had the email yet, but only a matter of time. They've updated their help pages too for information on how to create a netflix household in turkey, this wasn't on there last time I checked.

Worryingly, it doesn't seem like anyone has found a way to create a household in a different country.

Hey everyone. Hope all is well. I’ve got firestick, NordVPN and my friends Netflix login….is there a way to make it work? Will I need my friends IP address to use to set up mesh net for to work?

Dont think the vpn route works 🤔🤔
People have been taking mobile or laptop etc to account holders address and logging in and then casting to tv etc.
You could try it and let us know 👍.
Looks like disney are doing the same in early 2024 according to the grapevine.

Dont think the vpn route works 🤔🤔
People have been taking mobile or laptop etc to account holders address and logging in and then casting to tv etc.
You could try it and let us know 👍.
Looks like disney are doing the same in early 2024 according to the grapevine.
I have a french login I got on eBay 4 years ago! I did get knocked off now and again when too many people were watching, but they upgraded to 4k and it's still good to go, best £2.99 I have spent! Be gutted if it moves me from the family or au revoire!

ye i will do had it 2 week now and just tested and its still going i would put the name up but admin would have something to say about that i think but most people should know who they are they have bee n going for years and were well know for selling netflix spotify and loads of others but they shut down the site for a while and are now back and at the monent they are only selling netflix which is (SOLD OUT) disney+ hbo max and crunchyroll

Back