New 3 generation firestick

Big let down ...best stick to firestick 4k ...hope with release of these price drops on current 4k stick

What crap are they brining out.

Should have been a major upgrade from their 4k stick.

Big let down is an understatement.

TBH people will think its an upgrade and will waste their money.

Amazon are clever c*nts as they know those who want the new fire sticks will buy it.

Easy profits for them.

2nd gen might be old. But still going strong for me.

Terrible... They sell these devices cheap knowing people will buy them, the device then becomes an advertising machine.
Only real benefit I see here is they've apparently upgraded android from lollipop5 to nougat7 or pie9 (can't remember which).
Stick to the 4k I would definitely recommend people to do. They've really no shame these big companies.

I would not buy it better off with the original 4k firestick. However, I should imagine people will buy it.

Never heard of the tivo 4k. Is that similar to the 4k firestick?
40.00 us same looking software as nvidia . Has a usb "c" port for expanding storage. Storage also blends with internal storage like nvidia. Firestick has internal/external should you use otg cable.. And the best part no unwanted apps, forced on you ever.

40.00 us same looking software as nvidia . Has a usb "c" port for expanding storage. Storage also blends with internal storage like nvidia. Firestick has internal/external should you use otg cable.. And the best part no unwanted apps, forced on you ever.
Sounds good but needs to be ordered from US ..might wait till it comes to the UK and give it a go...but issue will always be price ...eg firestick lite for iptv etc especially when it's on sale.

Sounds good but not bothered about extra storage as don't use alot of apps on fire stick.

Back