new account on the xciptv app

wullboy

TK Veteran
Guys...How do i change the url on the xciptv app on a firestick that is running an active account the now,but he now has another url that he wants to activate

tried that, it must be lock to his ulr, there is no option to put the new url into, just username and password

yes , its for a friend and he has his new url, that i was trying to put into the existing xciptv app, but could not find how to do it, I though that in his account on the app should have allowed me to put the new url in it, but it doesn't

So if i cannot change the url on the xciptv app thats on this guys firestick , would i need to uninstall it first, and then reinstall it, and if i need to reinstall it, do i need to use the downloader app to re-download it, or is it just a case of searching for it on the firestick in build search tool...

So if i cannot change the url on the xciptv app thats on this guys firestick , would i need to uninstall it first, and then reinstall it, and if i need to reinstall it, do i need to use the downloader app to re-download it, or is it just a case of searching for it on the firestick in build search tool...
Re download it via downloader mate

When logged in press account and add an extra account, you can then press account and switch them
hi dsayers I know this is an old post but new to this.. I have an xciptv account on my firestick. Do you know if I would be able to toggle it between 2 firesticks

If you have two seperate IPTV connections then no issue with it working on two fire sticks at the same time.

But if you have one IPTV sub/connection you wont be able to use that at the same on both fire sticks.

Back