New Android Box advice Androidtv OS?

Blakie8

Hi all

Currently running a Formuler Z7+, great box for iptv but looking for another 2 boxes for other rooms.
The one big issue I have with the Formuler box is the Android 7 OS, as it’s built for mobile devices, the bbc iplayer and itv player are horrible to navigate.
Having looked around, I think what I would prefer a box that would run Androidtv os like the nvidia shield (too expensive) or the xiaomi mibox (perfect orice). Are their any others I should look at, perhaps the Formuler boxes just don’t have a dedicated iplayer and itv player which lets them down?
Does the zgemma i55 offer the option of adding YouTube, iplayer and itv player?

The i55 dosnt give you the option of adding iplayer or itv hub ect but the great work that guys are doing with the e2iplayer you wouldn't really need those as can get tv show sdocumentaries ect up on that tbh mate you can get i55 cheap off ebay where mine have come from as I use that better than all on demand apps you can have in my eyes

The i55 dosnt give you the option of adding iplayer or itv hub ect but the great work that guys are doing with the e2iplayer you wouldn't really need those as can get tv show sdocumentaries ect up on that tbh mate you can get i55 cheap off ebay where mine have come from as I use that better than all on demand apps you can have in my eyes
Thanks for your reply baz, main reason for bbc iplayer is for CBeebies content etc and itv player is for the missus. I might try the xiaomi mibox s, but don’t seem to find much info on it on here?

Hi all

Currently running a Formuler Z7+, great box for iptv but looking for another 2 boxes for other rooms.
The one big issue I have with the Formuler box is the Android 7 OS, as it’s built for mobile devices, the bbc iplayer and itv player are horrible to navigate.
Having looked around, I think what I would prefer a box that would run Androidtv os like the nvidia shield (too expensive) or the xiaomi mibox (perfect orice). Are their any others I should look at, perhaps the Formuler boxes just don’t have a dedicated iplayer and itv player which lets them down?
Does the zgemma i55 offer the option of adding YouTube, iplayer and itv player?

Don't go past the Amazon FireTV. It's as good as anything out there for the price and reliability. I have two and they are great.

Baz is it hard to set up engima 2 devices to look like sly ? does it load slow or usually the same as any other box ?

There easy to reflash and setup to look like sly mate I don't have loads of useless plugins on my box

just seems hes always telling people to restart or reload i think its called xtream editor ?. Might be the users to be honest haha. Think im going to go with the i55 so will probably be pestering you for some help soon haha. cheers for your responses

Back