New Android Box advice Androidtv OS?

I have just set up jedi maker on my new zgemma and its awesome, my z8 has been sold and use firetv 4k's around the rest of the house
With Jedi you can select which bouquets you want to install so the bouquets you wouldn't watch don't have to be installed like Greek German ect

H9s is what i bought, its difficult to compare as one is an android box but for iptv and satelite the zgemma is awesome and half the price, you could buy a 4k firestick with the money you save :)

i think i answered you on reddit :) some of the new h9 series zgemma boxes use the same cpu as the z8 and my h9s is very quick with both iptv and sat , jedi maker makes iptv set up a breeze on an enigma 2 ive had mine running a month with three providers with no issues whatsoever , i reccomned using an usb stick to expand the flash storage on the h9s as there is not a lot but there is a plug in to do that , up until now i had always stayed away from enigma 2 iptv because i assumed it was a ball ache to set up but jedi maker is almost as simple as doing it on an android box

Back