New box

Brucey89

Looking for a new box that i can add iptv sly and freesat to. My zgemma h2h finally gave up. Multiple flashes an a burning smell and it wont pick up signal.

So a think its time for something new. Dont need anything fancy. Just to let me watch the above without running slow.

My h2h kept crashing todsy. Getting to 49 then crashing then it would boot and freeze an shut down with red dot. Reflashed box and now unable to get any signal. Smelled burning from box as well. Any ideas?

Looking for a new box that i can add iptv sly and freesat to. My zgemma h2h finally gave up. Multiple flashes an a burning smell and it wont pick up signal.

So a think its time for something new. Dont need anything fancy. Just to let me watch the above without running slow.
Multiple flashes coupled with a burning smell is rarely a good sign with electronics.
I use H7c for freeview and iptv with ease.
I had cable running with both so it would run sat, freeview and iptv without trouble

Multiple flashes coupled with a burning smell is rarely a good sign with electronics.
I use H7c for freeview and iptv with ease.
I had cable running with both so it would run sat, freeview and iptv without trouble
Unable to find a signal at all. For sly or freesat. Have the box working with iptv. Only showing tuner A nd no tuner B any ideas why

Last edited:
Yeah moving on, which tuners are showing/not showing in tuner config?
Have you checked the cables for signs of cracking or splitting that could allow moisture inside to the copper components?

Have you checked the cables for signs of cracking or splitting that could allow moisture inside to the copper components?
Tuner b not
Dvbs not showing. No tuner b option

I’m also looking for a new box, my 6 year old octagon sf8hd is having issues running IPTV now. I just want to it run free sat and IPTV, is there one anyone could recommend? I was looking for something cheap so was looking at the zgemma h9s but there seems to be mixed reviews on here? Any advise would be appreciated, thanks

Back