New customer

MickM86

Hi all,

I'm from the era of c-lines and understand things have notably changed. A friend has a mag250 box and gets a server from a friend of his. His friend regularly keeps it up to date and posts messages informing of the 3pm footy channels etc. They also have a movies section where he uploads the latest box office movies as well as classics of yesteryear.

My plan is to buy the mag box from Amazon and get in touch with one of you guys on here for access to a server. The only channels I'm really interested in is sports and movies so if someone has those, that'll be great. I think my friends friend runs his server on Now tv.

So this is quite new to me as I used to have a sky f5 box and a consistent c line. I'm like a fish out of water at the moment. Hope anyone can help

Thanks

As stated if your after a service you can always post in the link that @grog68 has posted to you but if your friend is with a supplier and you know bits of what he has to offer and your friend hasn't had any issues try a test off your friend

Back