New Encryption

I've read somewhere on here that the providers are bringing out a new encryption, which will effectively stop any of the boxes / lines working. Does anyone know more about this subject?

Thinking of buying my first box and getting a VM line, but just wondering if it's worth it if there's a chance it may not last long.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just thought with you posting on there, you potentially had some more knowledge on the subject

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Nagra 4 or whatever they want to call it does not bother me , as there is plenty other options out there for watching
TV , its a big sky out there . Your going to pay about £85 for a zegemma then something for a line, if it goes tits up you ain't losing your house are you .

Anyway buy a mut@nt hd51 4k , lot better box than most , problem is you won't get much info on here as its fast effecent and does not play up like some box's I no .

Matt all this was going round the forums when I got my box over 2 years ago. Think of it like this if you buy a box and a year subscription for what £100 and it goes off after 2 months you have broke even.

Back