New H2S, only one tuner working

dave32007

Hi guys, I only received my H2S yesterday as I've upgraded to the 2S. I flashed it with susmnsee' latest image (his new one for the H2S) but I can't record a channel whilst watching another and when I try to download the EPG its says tuner lock out. I've then reconnected my S2 just to prove the cables are ok and that is fine both tuners working ok. I assume I have a faulty box? Or is there some different settings on the H2S? Also I've made sure in tuner configuration that both tuners are set up.

thanks

dave

On my 2S both tuners are set to single, sats 28.2 and works perfectly, I've just tried it on the H2S as you've described but still won't work and I'm unable to do the auto bouquet or EPG download unless I change tuner B to not configured so it then becomes a single tuner box

there is a warning that his latest is not for the Hs or h2s

Thats a good point as maybe the OP can post a link to the back up used? It does look like the wrong software used, if a back up is needed then there are back ups on this forum for the H.2S or download a fresh image from zgemma.tv and set up yourself, again all the info is on here to do everything yourself.

Hi, no it's sucmnsee's latest H2S image he posted Monday/Tuesday on his 2S thread and when I downloaded it it does actually say H2S in zip file. I also reflashed it with the other Vix image posted on this H2S section and still extactley the same and when I go to signal finder in the service searching menu- signal finder tuner A 17.4db SNR 100% but on tuner B I get zero. I've sent the box back to the seller luckily I've still got my 2S to use.

I had this and swapped cables around on the tuners and worked straight away, was one of my feeds showing signal but not locking for autobouquetsmaker, the other feed must have been stronger and now I don't have any issues. I was about to send my Zgemma back.

Just an update, it was a faulty box the supplier exchanged it and I'm now up and running on the H2S. Can't believe how much faster it is over the 2S and how much better the remote is. Thanks for your help guys

Back