New H7S New Wooshbuild Infinity Epg problem and chabs plugin crashes

waspman

Hi guys,
Just upgraded from my old Zgemma H2s to a Zgemma H7s. Installed Wooshbuild infinity and done any software upgrades.

Noticed 2 problems which inspite of going through all settings cant find any clues.

Problem 1: Using SkyNEW skin and seen problem with text bunching up when I look at the list of recordings (green button epg screen) I tried switching skins then back again and no joy, also tried reboot and no joy.
This didnt happen on my H2s

Problem 2: when I go to plugins and Chaps skins my box crashes and gives a full page of log text, is this a bug?

Would really appreciate any help please

Cheers

problem 1 is simple fix, get the list of recordings up on the screen and then press Menu -> settings and scroll down and adjust the number of rows to a figure that suits the skin.

I dont use WB or chaps skins so can't help with problem 2

If the skin you are trying to access is not installed or available it will give an error.
Go to remove plugins and remove any skins you will want then download them afresh and see if they work

problem 1 is simple fix, get the list of recordings up on the screen and then press Menu -> settings and scroll down and adjust the number of rows to a figure that suits the skin.

I dont use WB or chaps skins so can't help with problem 2
Many Many thanks Grog, all sorted now cheers, I'm a bit out of practice with my Zgemma as my H2s was bloody faultless worked like a dream and never played up, only upgraded as I always want the latest
Cheers again bud

If the skin you are trying to access is not installed or available it will give an error.
Go to remove plugins and remove any skins you will want then download them afresh and see if they work
Thanks Pabloescaban, I will give this a try
Thanks very much for your helpful advice mate
Cheers

Back