new image??

Wycleff

hi i have a zgemma h2h and have been running wooshbuild now for a few years. so heres my dilema my cable sub and iptv sub has run out ive bought a new cable sub and its a cws file not c line but the cws file wont work and yes its been put in the right folder. second my new iptv wont work because my box is saying something to do with dead beef?? so heres what im thinking is reflash the box with a new image and start again what image is best?

cheers

if you haven't flashed for a few years then you will need to flash something like wooshbuild infinity, it replaced the original wooshbuild. Chech the all builds forum

thanks. heres the problem I have, im running wooshbuild infinity v10 and openatv i have a zgemma h2h and no matter how many times i try i cant get the cws file to work so now ive been sent a c line and that works straight away but the seller said he doesnt reccomend using cccams it freezes alot.
does anybody have any ideas? ive read through the forums and tried all sorts but nothing this has happend for the last couple of years and in the end always ask sellers for cline as thats the only way i can get the channels to work.

thanks

thanks. heres the problem I have, im running wooshbuild infinity v10 and openatv i have a zgemma h2h and no matter how many times i try i cant get the cws file to work so now ive been sent a c line and that works straight away but the seller said he doesnt reccomend using cccams it freezes alot.
does anybody have any ideas? ive read through the forums and tried all sorts but nothing this has happend for the last couple of years and in the end always ask sellers for cline as thats the only way i can get the channels to work.

thanks
I would recommend using an Oscam Line with Newcamd Protocol instead of a c-line to minimise the problems you described and for better performance.
You can convert c-line to Oscam (CCcam Protocol) with CCcam to Oscam Converter. For download and instructions click: CCcam to oscam converter
To install Oscam press GREEN on remote, press GREEN Download plugins, select softcams, select 'oscam-emu' and press OK on remote to install.
After you download and install 'oscam-emu' press RED on Remote, select Softcam-Setup, and Select Softcam = oscam-emu, then press GREEN OK.
Use Filezilla to copy and paste the Oscam code into your box as shown in the YouTube video called 'How to convert a CCcam to Oscam and install Oscam'.
I use softcam for satellite only, have found c-line OK for 28.2E but Oscam essential for 13.0E & 19.2E.

Last edited:
I use grogbuild dead easy to install
I also use ccam with out any issues what so ever maybe I'm lucky or maybe everyone else has migrated and left it clear for me :unsure:

You said you can’t get your CWS line to work. Where exactly have you placed this line? And how is it written? (Leave out any server details)
You also need to make sure you have the needed mgcamd config file in place.

press menu, press info panel, press softcamPanel, on select cam 1 switch to mgcamd_1.38r1 and hit green button to activate CWS.

Back