WooshBuild New install

Just installed wooshbuild on a zgemma h2h and it is really slow whenever I press a button it takes about 20 seconds to react. I've done a software update is there anything else I need to do. Just want to use it for iptv

Just installed wooshbuild on a zgemma h2h and it is really slow whenever I press a button it takes about 20 seconds to react. I've done a software update is there anything else I need to do. Just want to use it for iptv
It might be better just to openatv latest for the box if it's just IPTV you need it for! Unless Wooshbuild is required for a IPTV plugin, Builds are a bit bloated for older small processor boxes!

Didn't have this issue when it had a grogbuild on it. What would u recommend for iptv. Want something that look familiar to sly or virmin

the plugin you need for iptv depends on your provider, some use their own plugin

If you are just using it for iptv then you can remove plugins like autobouquetsmaker that are not needed

Didn't have this issue when it had a grogbuild on it. What would u recommend for iptv. Want something that look familiar to sly or virmin

Maybe then just stick with Grogbuild, does it not include a sly or virmin skin? you can always ipk yourself to addon.

Back