New kodi user

No1gooner

TK Veteran
Hi all
I've always used zgemma's for my viewing, after pretty much over the last year learning with these I've pretty much got to know everything about enigma 2 so because the tinkerer in me got the better I decided to get a firestick, after playing around with it yesterday I got kodi set up and working and tried a few builds (beast etc) and addons, what I want to know is what others are using and having a good experience with? I'd be very interested to know what the best addons are for 3pm's as I tried a few yesterday with not much success, also and in other people's opinions what the best pre-made build is out there at the moment.
TIA

Njm soccer is the best footie add-on I've seen. I have paradox build (formerly blackbox) on my firestick and does the job for me. Next project is to use my raspberry pi and make my own build so it's more streamlined with what I use and know is good quality streams

Thanks for the reply techno, I'll have a look at paradox, I know I'm probably asking a lot without a payed sub like Ruya but does njm show the 3pms in HD?

Sometimes you get streams 720 but never higher on njm, they are also usually the biggest games on at that time. Otherwise they are 540. I'm debating about ruya myself but still don't know whether it's worth parting my cash!

I tried bulldog and couldn't get the prem pass to work, I never had much luck with Ruya on zgemma, the box doesn't handle the plugin to well and streams freeze and stutter, I put Ruya on the firestick to test as I've still got a couple of months left on my sub and it performed ok but the prem pass section still buffered, nbc worked good though, for the price though it isn't perfect so will probably not re-new my sub.

Bulldog , was streaming the sat games in the test section yesterday , they are there all you have to do is look as if you go on again he has changed the format again , if you want sat games go iptv with a mag 254 , I have one but subs are still hitting the the 30 euros for a good one .

Best to do your own build,keep it to the minimum and best addons for you, as for 3pm ko I've always used sportsaccess.
Did my own build and only has about 7 addons that I need which are reliable and give me everything I need.

i haven't been able to get one prem pass game to work on either bulldog (since its came out) or one of the other addons that must be using them same links , comes on for a split second then the screen with match image on just freezes , was it like that for others today in the final games of season !?

Liverpool game on pheonix was superb, only froze twice. I did have to turn the video acceleration off in kodi settings.

There was a addon called robocop some months ago , prem pass was on that and it worked much better than bulldog in my experience, not one has worked , will just have to wait 4 months to test again :pop smiley:

Hello guys, I'm new to kodi myself, and have just installed it on my laptop. But having problems with add-on,s tho. Have been trying to find links so that i can download the " Operation Robocop " zip file add-on for the kodi program, but not having much luck. Can find plenty of sites telling you how to install it, but none of them seem to have any links to the actual download of zip file itself. Do any of ya guys have a link i could go to so that i can download said file....... Any info or help would be most appreciated guys... Thanks....

Soundman

Back