New kodi user

Soundman I have a few for footie below is a link for 3 amigos has a few different content inside as in boxsets , movies and a live sports section and working great atm , once installed and opened go to sports section and open you see sly sports icons , go further down the page and you find more links to sly sports and the one further down work better .......lol

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&sour...Pf3LHAT5WPIXEk8DQ&sig2=USUYZygUPImJhwtGiR0vpg

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Snow420 salts lite is in the dokitv repo , checkout the link above
Cheers .......

Add-On's......

Soundman I have a few for footie below is a link for 3 amigos has a few different content inside as in boxsets , movies and a live sports section and working great atm , once installed and opened go to sports section and open you see sly sports icons , go further down the page and you find more links to sly sports and the one further down work better .......lol

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&sour...Pf3LHAT5WPIXEk8DQ&sig2=USUYZygUPImJhwtGiR0vpg

Nice one Paulie, also been added to Kodi.....Don't think i will be needing any more links, thinks me well covered now then bro..... Wooooooooooooooo :-) :-) :-)

Thanks for all your help then bro.....

Soundman

Snow420 once you have the zip file installed and enabled , go to install from repository, open dokitv repo , go down to video addons , you should now see salts lite , click on it and indstall cheers ....

yeh done all that, the only add on missing in that repo is salts lite.
Anyone else having same problem as me?
I'm gonna do a fresh install of a different build tomorrow, this pulse build seems too bloated for my fire stick.

Snow man do you have ares wizard installed , if not you should install it its not A build but has builds inside and lists them 1 to 20 best builds and you can pick any one you want and try them out also has a list of best addons that you can click on and install direct to kodi without having to put in url line or apk file , it cuts out the installing process
Checkout the link below ,
Cheers ......

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&sour...xDL7lZJqdSJ6kR8_g&sig2=aXZGYEYNn3u-rM2Mi154Sw

Yes got ares wizard, it's how I installed pulse ccm. I tried pulse lite but it looks bare so went back. Can you recommend any?
Cheers paulie!

Snowman like yourself have tried a few , the one I have for a while now is the black box (tbb) and not overloaded and updates regularly, If I remember right there a link in tk for it or you can just Google it
Cheers mate .......

Howdy folks - What PVR client you guys recommend for kodi? Ideally one that can use xmltv and grouping etc.
Thanks!

Best Sport Addons for KODI

This guy (seo-michael) does a lot of research and has listed the best addons for sport.

He also gives you a guide on how to add them to your Kodi system.

Also i've found it better not to use a build but just to get the best addons installed for each category and again seo has good lists of tried and tested addons.

The build I use and you can contact them on Twitter is wookie wizard,as for football njm but links are getting worse,to the point that the viewing is like watching Minecraft

Back