New Kryptview Fix 12/07/09 now added.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to the Authors!

- EPG Fix for some providers (incomplete EPG event descriptions, fading out)

- Scanning for some providers (Corrupt network ID/name)

- Fix for standby mode causing problems with some TV's / other video sources.

- RCU code update.

- Default channel after scanning is first real channel.

- Internal fixes.

This file is compatible with Arnet 700 and Evolution A750 hardware.

Download it HERE.

Please give your feedback below.

Just flashed my KV.
Remote is faster.Channel order is much better, only have to move the odd one,
but the best thing for us MMDS people is the autoscan installation works, no more manual inputting of the frequencys.
Well done Kryptview.

Last edited:
Just flashed and its definitely an improvement with the remote and the epg is a bit better aswell. Well done to the kryptview team again.

**Removed**

Edit : thanks to sc0user :) I have just been informed it will work in the UK also. A few little tweaks that were not mentioned in the change log so probably worth a try Linny :grin:

mmds and new firmware

just looking for advice what provider do you scan on for mmds with the new firmware for kryptview do you still go to dublin legacy
regards

shamrock65

read the last line of my avatar m8 that should help you. nice of you to join TK.

tvbeach you have to make a post and then wait about 10 mins untill your user name turns blue, then your good to download, also have a look around the rest of the site there's alot to see and open to all, info you share might help some one else, the site has alot to offer not only downloads, enjoy:)

tvbeach you have to make a post and then wait about 10 mins untill your user name turns blue, then your good to download, also have a look around the rest of the site there's alot to see and open to all, info you share might help some one else, the site has alot to offer not only downloads, enjoy:)

LOL anto user name turn blue look at your avatar LOL only messing :little angel: lol

Hello to all. Has anyone got software to change this lousy weather? There's one for the Real Techies to get stuck into!!

kryptview

can anyone tell me if this download works on nthell dublin 24 i have the a750 all movie and sports channels thanks

thanks gazza2008 for the reply was reading somewhere if you change streams to a different number they are working any ideas?

if your in N3 area your having to wait m8, as far as i no it has`nt been cracked, soz.:)

Back