New nividia pro and formuler gtv

Just bought the nividia pro and formuler gtv for the living room and bedroom, come from an enigma box so this is my first time using android for iptv ect, can anyone recommend any good apps for both boxes, movies/tv series ect and anything else youd also recommended. Thanks

Just bought the nividia pro and formuler gtv for the living room and bedroom, come from an enigma box so this is my first time using android for iptv ect, can anyone recommend any good apps for both boxes, movies/tv series ect and anything else youd also recommended. Thanks
Superb boxes both are high end specs and setup correctly you will enjoy great viewing

Try:
Cinema HD or HD Movies
Strix

I would also suggest installing:

Set Orientation - As some apps open in mobile phone type screen sizes, this app gets around that and adjusts the size to fit your TV screen
Mouse Toggle - As some apps you will need to use a cursor
Send Files to TV - Easily send files from mobile/PC to your Android device
X-plore - Easily navigate and manipulate files on your devices

Cheers guys, can you find these apps on the store or do I have to search on Google for the apks
Google Store for some, but you will have to also install Downloader to get others. For example as @moshibeth said above, if you google that UK Turks it will tell you how to get the app via downloader

Back