Available New not even open: BuzzTV XRS 4000

Price
120 + postage
Condition
  1. Opened never used
  2. Good
IMG_0076.JPGIMG_0077.JPG

ok, I forgot the paper with the date, I'll post new pics with it, sorryIMG_0097.JPGIMG_0098.JPG
I'm from Canada by the way :)

This is new, recently receive from mail, but way to late, I ordered it elsewhere by the time I got it. So this one is for sale. new so I demand same minus taxes. 120 USD + shipping fees , accept BTC or PayPal

Last edited:
Really good boxes I have the vidstick and an XRS4500 newer box to yours can say really good buy.
Backlit temote
Add favourites to home screen vod/series/live channels

Query if box voltage differs from 120v like in USA to 240v in UK when buying electronics in?
Most devices are now cross compatible. A lot of the electronics will state input voltage as 110-240v etc.

Issues tend to arise more with kitchen appliances or anything that has a motor. You’ll need a capable step down transformer in that case.

I didn't include the shipping fees cause it's depend where the buyer's from, right? So, I'm from Canada , like I said. I can get a shipping box from the post office and ask for details about the fees for this parcel. It defers with size and weight plus the type of postal carrier service you choose.

pabloescaban , you're probably from Great Britain. Also, I know none of you as well, but we have knowledge and experience about IPTV and the cost , top box on the market ect... I post this ad here, cause I feel we are in the same page. I'm an experience buyer online , I did on occasions on other forums, I assure you , you can trust me, I'm honest. I also believe I can trust you as well based on what I previously said.​

bazcfc1, I have the same newer model also XRS 4500 installed and I bought it from BuzzBox and It came to my house 3 days after , while the one I sell here, was lost then came to my house after 3 weeks, from Amazon.​

Last edited:
What part of Canada are you in?

I didn't include the shipping fees cause it's depend where the buyer's from, right? So, I'm from Canada , like I said. I can get a shipping box from the post office and ask for details about the fees for this parcel. It defers with size and weight plus the type of postal carrier service you choose.

pabloescaban , you're probably from Great Britain. Also, I know none of you as well, but we have knowledge and experience about IPTV and the cost , top box on the market ect... I post this ad here, cause I feel we are in the same page. I'm an experience buyer online , I did on occasions on other forums, I assure you , you can trust me, I'm honest. I also believe I can trust you as well based on what I previously said.​

bazcfc1, I have the same newer model also XRS 4500 installed and I bought it from BuzzBox and It came to my house 3 days after , while the one I sell here, was lost then came to my house after 3 weeks, from Amazon.​

Might be better on ebay. Might be lucky don't know how popular this forum is In Canada

I live in the province of Quebec, Canada. Selling on ebay means you are willing to left some amount of $ to ebay for selling your product, and I'm not. I also found this forum by luck wanted to upgrade my SFVIP-Player-x64 to the latest version.

Last edited:
Back