new sears tower attraction.

Strangely enough, I do have a fear of heights. But, I always kept going and doing things that put me on the edge of my fear.....and kept doing them.

Strangely enough, I do have a fear of heights. But, I always kept going and doing things that put me on the edge of my fear.....and kept doing them.

If you could get used to this I'd imagine that the Sears "Ledge" would be easy

cliffedge.jpg

-

lol G the furthest id go up a ladder is a step ladder,im terrified of heights even looking at your pic makes me :fear: being 6ft 2" is high enough for me lol

Done some mountain climbing and rapelled off of a few 6-7,000 ft mountains. Also had done some rapelling off of a 500ft train bridge.....where my rope started to come out of my caribiner.......was a very tense 300ft drop for me.

Especially since the one on belay was a girl who was 4'11", 110 soaking wet......and I was around 210lbs. We had rapelled quite a few times, so I had trust in her. I had to take my hands off the rope and let her control my descent. Everyone else on the ground gave us a very nice 30ft area for me to crash, in case she messed up or there was a failure.

Back