New smarters

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Got to say normally don't like smarters app. But some devs have really pushed it.

The app is amazing.

The new version of smarters very slick.
Built in cinema app. If your supplier offers that.
Built in Google playstore.

Got to say pretty cool. Basicly no need to install another app can all be done from smarters app.

Got to say normally don't like smarters app. But some devs have really pushed it.

The app is amazing.

Got to say pretty cool. Basicly no need to install another app can all be done from smarters app.
link ? or is that not allowed ?

You supplier will need to supply it.
Thats me out then as my supplier has his own which I think must be a branded version of the old app. I use MTVOL any way but I have a mini pc lying about that I was gonna set up but can't seem to find a smarters version that will download onto windows 10.

Thats me out then as my supplier has his own which I think must be a branded version of the old app. I use MTVOL any way but I have a mini pc lying about that I was gonna set up but can't seem to find a smarters version that will download onto windows 10.
On Windows 10 you can use MeMu to run Smarters

Install LDPlayer it will run any apk app its an android emulator.

I noticed lately on the iOS app store there is only Smarters lite now although I do have pro installed on some devices. Anyway this looks the same before.

The app is amazing.

Are we talking IPTV Smarters Pro or the Smart iptv app usually for smart tv's , I still use iptv smarters pro it has came on a long way plus a lot faster when updating sources.
Perhaps not the most secure but I still prefere it.

Are we talking IPTV Smarters Pro or the Smart iptv app usually for smart tv's , I still use iptv smarters pro it has came on a long way plus a lot faster when updating sources.
Perhaps not the most secure but I still prefere it.
Smarters Pro app

Baffles me how members start threads on about new apps knowing that they will be provider dependant and get people asking for links to it 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😆😆

Baffles me how members start threads on about new apps knowing that they will be provider dependant and get people asking for links to it 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😆😆
Cannot see all these new members who sign up and within 10 minutes requesting to use tivimate switching to smarters any time soon. What would these undercover agents do with themselves :LOL:

I made the post @bazbecause some suppliers do like to keep upto date with apps. Some don't. That is there choice.

Your supplier can give a dns for tivimate if they have the correct tools in place.

However, if your supplier is a reseller (nothing wrong with that) they are probably bound by the rules of the server owner.

It is easy to get dns off apps but wouldn't advise it as I am sure your supplier can see exactly which app you are using.

I made the post @bazbecause some suppliers do like to keep upto date with apps. Some don't. That is there choice.

Your supplier can give a dns for tivimate if they have the correct tools in place.

However, if your supplier is a reseller (nothing wrong with that) they are probably bound by the rules of the server owner.

It is easy to get dns off apps but wouldn't advise it as I am sure your supplier can see exactly which app you are using.
I know bud I was just pointing out that by creating a thread about new smarters with an added vod app members was bound to ask for a link to it

Back