NEW SMGO2.2.1 Starview Connection FIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 6month old sv too. Up until yesterday had the carling 2.12. I downloaded the new fix 2.21 and is working fine. Make sure your usb is formatted to fat32 also

well not sure about bad flash as used same 1 for all other boxws with no probs but i see what you mean some things just go a bit screwy and perhaps dont take - ill try again and reset etc.

Read the pm you got when you signed up, you have to make at least one post your name turns blue then you can, go to computer, right click on USB drive ( data traveler) format, a pop up comes up at the top look for fat if not already fat32 click drop down and change, bobs your uncle

Added after 2 minutes:

I can see why the moderators get peed of people not reading the first pm, I only joined this week but lost count of people who ask same download question and it's all explained in that message.

Last edited:
yes 1819 worked after 4 dots cheers - never had to do this with other flashes it just came on without 1819 - must be something slightly different in latest flash - happy days!

Still waiting for Kiddy to give us some kind off feedback about the new boxes that wont connect
i quote kiddy this was meant to be released on friday.
Kiddy says hes trying to give us the best service possible how about a little feedback mate about problems
we all now your busy but a little post every now and again
I honestly think this is going to be the end off starview by reading the forum at how many unhappy customers there is
Please Kiddy keep us informed about whats happening we have had this problem since 12th off may how much longer?

ive done all the new firm/w and now my box is saying not registered box with a box number 002661040b73. please help.also got not connected and no channels.everyone else i know that got sv7 did the update and theres is fine. i only got box on monday and had no channels nor would it connect.tried contacting company mycableboxshop but dont answer phone nor reply to email. really hope sum1 can help.

totally agree with hilltops at the end of the day people must of read before commiting to paying for the box they bought and to be honest you only have to get 2 months use out of the box and its earnt you the money back , im sure there are people working on the issues and problems . Nothing i say or anyone else in that case will speed this up if it can be sorted . you wont get any news untill it is resolved and they will always get slagged off because everyone expects a A1 service for somthing that they should not really be getting but if you are totally frustrated or upset with it why not just pay for the services you require .I had the sv1 and it served me well my sv7 i have had a few months from it cant complain really either that or i have just given up but look at other paths if you want free channels . thanks to all of those helping with a greater understanding of the encryptions and a thankless task

if you ready kiddys latest post on page 6 off this thread this is a common fault
the fix was meant to be released on friday but to no avail
all you can do is wait mate but trust me we have been waiting since 12th off may
and i for one dont expect a quick result on this

who do i give mac number to as i was given email for mrjosetrin@............... from guy from ebay but ive had no reply is there anyone else that i give this number to and c if they can add to system. also got message saying box not registered with a long number.can sum1 help please.

boxes in luton are working for everyone i know EXCEPT MINE (lol)mine saying not registered not connected and no channels)

hiya, i have not updated my box since they went off few months back, today i updated it with the firmware mentioned in this post which all went on fine, but after rescan when i tried to activated a premium channel by press 1819 even though it did say "enable" i do not get any premium channels, the box also flashed a message to say "no registereed box" can you kindly help,. i paid 3150 for the box and after 2 months usage the starview servers went down,

your help is much appreciated.

iv updated my with smgo2.2.1 & its working fine if any have problem rescan your box that should fix it.

hiya, i have not updated my box since they went off few months back, today i updated it with the firmware mentioned in this post which all went on fine, but after rescan when i tried to activated a premium channel by press 1819 even though it did say "enable" i do not get any premium channels, the box also flashed a message to say "no registereed box" can you kindly help,. i paid £150 for the box and after 2 months usage the starview servers went down,

i have rescanned it twice but still only getting FTA and keep getting the Not Registered Box message

your help is much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back