New Solo2 setup with Openvix - how to connect NAS properly?

azmachine

I've just setup my solo2 on Open Vix 3.0.808. However, I can't seem to figure out how to connect my NAS properly. I want to ideally be able to record straight to the NAS (through a gigabit ethernet connection) and to playback my movies from the NAS on the box.

I've tried to add the NAS through the mount manager, but not sure if I've done it correctly. I can only see the NAS (not all folders though) if I use Movie Browser and even then I have to go through about 5 folders to get to the contents of the NAS (by exploring the internal flash/mnt folder) and even then, it only lists half of my videos (standard MKVs).

When I try and use the DNLA/UPNP browser plugin my box keeps crashing!

If anyone knows what i am doing wrong I'd appreciate some advice......

you need to mount it first,menu-setup-system-network-mounts setup-network browser-searching-it should pick up your nas-highlight it-ok and for mine i set it to/nfs which goes to green to show it worked.
any time i want to see stuff from that i press the button between menu and audio it will load your list and yellow button selects other movie paths and you should see your named nas drive.

Back