New Stairs At TechKings HQ

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Automatic LED Stair Lighting

[YOUTUBE]Ir_cqS6oV5U&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Can I get them in Pink or a nice Blue :p

No I fall up them and run down them noel LOL

i am not happy with that post as i only got my wall fitted with warmboards and now he shows me the light aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh lol

LOL i no this is shocking but i have to light switches for my stairs,one at the bottom and one at the top, so no need to worry about falling up the stairs, one energy saving light bulb, i save on bulbs and leccy bills, LOL

Dee - my house is posh like yours switch at top and bottom lol! think the stairs at TK house are posh - mind you so is the bar they have in the corner lol - YUP i spotted it, honestly no owner your always falling up the stairs Anto LOL!!!

I think every house has light switches both at bottom of stairs and top, so nothing shocking at all

I fall up the stairs cause I'm always rushing *hiccup* lol nothing to do with the bar I swear *hiccup* ROFL

I Told H to turn of lights in the bar, so yee would'nt see it LOL

The only bar anto frequents on techkings is this one :whistling:

MS4wOjU0MDQyOjIwMDoxNTA%3D.jpeg

lol

LOL thats why i have problems typing, my nails get in the way lol so any typos, you'll understand LOL

oh so is that why she also spills her drinks lol coz she cant hold them for 2 reasons - one she is peeeshed and other her talons lol!
as for lights at top and bottom of stairs - nope lol when we moved in there was no switch at the top !!!( have no idea how he turned the damn thing off lol! )

Back