New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Anyone tried this on the BLACK edition of Zgemma
and if so which image shall i use because theres 2 in the ZIP file :)
cheers bidmeister

Sucmnsee can you please put a link at the very top of your first page to how to change my skin back to default settings. Post#520 http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...rsion-1-available-download-26.html#post448501 I get at least one PM a day asking me how to change your font sizes, number of rows etc back to default. I am sure people appreciate your backup images, but just leave all the font/rows settings etc as default in future builds. It's up to the individual to amend their own fonts/rows to their own personal preferences, just because you prefer your setup that way, I can pretty much guarantee everyone else doesn't. Ta

1st page edited to include said link. But the backups will always be set how i have my home box. Cant Do individual backups for different setups. Only ever meant to be a simple copy of my box set up to make it easier for noobs or lazy buggers to learn.

Any body help i'v just noticed that in the sports bouquet theres no setanta sports channels like there was in hades any ideas hiw to get them there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers sucmnsee mate i'v added the image to my box and all working great
Only problem...well not a problem ;) but i do Cable and theres no red HD skin but cheers for all your work...brilliant..and kiddac :)

Scumnsee
you mentioned
"all plugins up to date."
"all frequencies up to date"

I have tried doing my own build based on openvix It didn't scan as many channels (567) as your backup
however your back up does 806 channels on sly
any ideas? help would be appreciated.

i tried everything cant flash using filezilla im on the box and in folders created a new folder with the nssame /hdd/imagebackups/ and still nothing , cant flash using usb either any ideas? am i doing something wrong

Any body help i'v just noticed that in the sports bouquet theres no setanta sports channels like there was in hades any ideas hiw to get them there?

I suspect its to do with ur Irish settings or custom region

---------- Post Merged at 08:13 PM ----------

Scumnsee
you mentioned
"all plugins up to date."
"all frequencies up to date"

I have tried doing my own build based on openvix It didn't scan as many channels (567) as your backup
however your back up does 806 channels on sly
any ideas? help would be appreciated.

Itll Be ur missing irish bouquets or something

---------- Post Merged at 08:14 PM ----------

i tried everything cant flash using filezilla im on the box and in folders created a new folder with the nssame /hdd/imagebackups/ and still nothing , cant flash using usb either any ideas? am i doing something wrong

Must be.
Copy the zip to the box. Zip called openatv. Not the zgemma folder

I suspect its to do with ur Irish settings or custom region

Ok thanks mate i have just left the irish settings as it is and then changed region to custom i did the same in hades and it has setanta in my sports, i get premier hd in the sports witch shows 3pm kick off anyway i think just that it dosent tell you the game in the epg

Is setanta on Irish bouquets? I disabled Irish when I set my box to Grenada custom.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

My area is ni and i have a main eire bouquet as well. I also never watch sports. Apart from the odd fight.
But if ur missing setanta i think its related to the eire.

---------- Post Merged at 09:28 PM ----------

But setanta and setanta hd are in the original image before regions are changed

02/12/15 v small update to fix something im too ashemed to admit lol. mt might know what im talkin about from the kiddac thread ;)
and now every download contains both the zgemma folder to usb flash and the zip file to do the image manager no usb update

Could someone possibly do me a favour and post the original CCcam file that comes with the sucmnsee build, I overwrote this when I FTP'd my own CCcam file into /etc. Couldn't get my line picked up by using 2.3.0 softcam manager so eventually got it working using TSpanel and v2.1.3 but it seems to only last a day or so again Im back to having FTA only. Would like to try as suggested and just using the original file that came with the build and edit in my details.
Thanks guys.

Hi

The red skin is available via plug in download - as not in front of box can't tell you but it's a long name and does have the word RED in there. Menu/Setup/Plugins and skins I believe (from top of my head)

hiya chaps, installed this and everything is smooth apart from when i try to download the Autobouquets or the EPG i get an error message about tuner lock out :( any ideas how to solve ? sorry for the noob questions ive just picked this box up today, cheers

Back