New to all this

smiddy

Hi Guys, I am new to this sly sharing, I used to have a dbox back in the day then i moved to a non cable area so am now paying full wack for my sky, also have to pay for multi room, this is the one that gets me, I already pay sly enough so why should I have to pay them more to watch in a different room, so any way am here to learn, and by the looks of it this is going to be a good place to do all my learning, If you you guys want to point me in the right direction please do. I am prob going to but a dreambox 500s to start get that working then move on to another box and get that to share in one of my bedrooms, so here we go ......................

the dm500 is a great little box to learn on,,,,,,and good as a server..........easy setup with cccam..........as for your card working who knows,,,,,,since the new pairing methods have been introduced by sly ,al lot of cards have been hard paired to the sly box,,,,,,youll never know until you try..........do not use online sites to generate your boxkey,,,,,,,,

hi you counld always try xbmc on ur android phone and connect to tv with hdmi at no cost good wifi needed are a raspberry pi

Back