New to this, all advice gratefully recieved

vix2000

Hi, as the title, I am new to all this. Having researched on the internet I hope I am correct that the zgemma H.2S is the best option around. I am hoping for a reasonable replacement to the sky + box with similar functions. I have managed to JB my iphones for years and also done an ATV2 and a now TV. Dont know if that will equip me to attempt this? Also I have seen boxes ready to use, and also various sky interfaces for sale on ebay. So I am a bit bewildered at the moment, and, as I say, all advice will be gratefully recieved.

I had an openbox initially but after 3 weeks got a zgemma h2s and so pleased I have. I copied the instuctions to install wooshmans build at http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...-transfer-plugin-basebuild-openatv-5-1-a.html and found its a great replacement to our SKY+ which we're cancelling as soon as contract is up. I should state we've only had it about a week and it didn't take long to set up if follow instructions closely. I have never done anything like this before.

Zgemma H2S is a value for money basic box. You not going to get all the functions of a sky box. The 2 main images are VIX and Openatv. Vix you have to update yourself when a new image comes out and Vix do not support this box as it is classed as a Clone. You can do online updates of the image with Openatv. It all depends on what your budget is. If you have a healthy budget there are more powerful boxes that are supported by Openvix which I personally think is the superior image. You also get a 2 year guarantee from the sponsors website.

Ok Wooshman. I should have phrased it better. - You are not going to get all the functions to work in the same way you work the sky box. IE. Different user interface and menus.

You can save money with zgemma and watch new films etc every day not same ones for a month,live sport brill box thanks to Wooshman,sucmee, kidac the guys help u all the way

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks. So can anyone tell me what the interfaces for sky hd and sky Q for sale on eBay please? I had assumed it made it similar?

Thanks. So can anyone tell me what the interfaces for sky hd and sky Q for sale on eBay please? I had assumed it made it similar?

They are all available for free here on TechKings, do a little research of your own in the Zgemma section, there is tonnes of answers there already

You dont need to buy from ebay as wheelo 's post told u check out whooshman latest build just like sly+ or sucmee the guys have made them to stop u getting ripped off

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back