New to wooshbuild.

Hi guys a little help needed please. All set up and working just not sure how or where to add my cws line. On other builds just edited the newcamb file via FileZilla but can’t find any to edit. I see I could add via USB but again not sure what I’m putting on to the usb?

thee's no blank newcamd.list using wooshbuild infinity, if your supplier doesn't send you one with your line inside, you can either create your own on the comp, or an easier way is to create one in the usr/keys folder in filezilla:
in usr/keys, right click a blank space and > create new file
name it:
newcamd.list
just that, nothing else or it won't work, no capitals, no extra dots, numbers, letters or anything
when it's created, right click on it>view/edit, paste your CWS line in, close it, restart softcam>watch telly

Ok so I have don’t that part but there is no soft cam on the red button so can’t restart. Have I done something else wrong?

Sorry don’t know what you mean. I have always used iPab previously
ipab used softcams too (y) ipab and wooshbuild are both based on openatv except wooshbuild works
you need to click the link above and install softcams manually because you can't download them to the box because the feeds are not working

ipab used softcams too (y) ipab and wooshbuild are both based on openatv except wooshbuild works
you need to click the link above and install softcams manually because you can't download them to the box because the feeds are not working
What do I do with it once downloaded?

Back