New to Zgemma help needed

warby111

I have an IPTV sub and just got an H9S due to being fed up with firesticks.

Have looked at loads of videos, but cant find anything to help me get my sub working.

Have flashed the latest vix software. Can anyone ppoint me in the right direction what plugins to install to allow me to get the channels working?

Thanks

Has your provider recommend a plugin to use?

There's a few options for enigma2 if you're provider gives you a portal url and username and password

Xstreamity is a plugin to play streams

Jedimakerxtream is a bouquet creator

E2M3UBOUQUET plugin is another bouquet maker

There's also xtream editor that's a bouquet creator aswel but provider needs to support it by adding your code from the plugin.

Have a look here for a more detailed guide to IPTV on enigma2 Enigma 2 IPTV Setup Guide

There's a few options for enigma2 if you're provider gives you a portal url and username and password

There's also xtream editor that's a bouquet creator aswel but provider needs to support it by adding your code from the plugin.

Have a look here for a more detailed guide to IPTV on enigma2 Enigma 2 IPTV Setup Guide
Thanks for the advice, I will give those a go as I have a user and password. The provider has said Vader or something like that

Once I get to grips with what is needed I will be fine :). Just the new platform is a minefield lol.

Cheers

Got Jedi, but can't work out how to get it to use the bouquet to play the TV channels and load EPG etc.

You will go back to a firestick and with a provider who says to use vadar i do not expect you to get up and runnig any time soon.Fire sticks are far superior running iptv than your zgemma box. Has he given you an m3u link or just username and password ?

You will go back to a firestick and with a provider who says to use vadar i do not expect you to get up and runnig any time soon.Fire sticks are far superior running iptv than your zgemma box. Has he given you an m3u link or just username and password ?
In all fairness he was busy and couldn't remember lol. I have had no end of issues with the 4k stick so thought is try the zgenma.

No m3u, I have the user and password. Been with the same supplier for a few years now.

In all fairness he was busy and couldn't remember lol. I have had no end of issues with the 4k stick so thought is try the zgenma.

No m3u, I have the user and password. Been with the same supplier for a few years now.
Username and password method is no good using iptv on zgemma and its like riding a bike setting up zgemma boxes if you are familiar with enigma2. All providers should be up to speed with all devices or how would they know how to run iptv setups.Enigma 2 is one of the most used systems running iptv so not being up to speed posts a question in my book.I should think your guy is a reseller off a main provider but if service is good that is the main thing .

Last edited:
Username and password method is no good using iptv on zgemma and its like riding a bike setting up zgemma boxes if you are familiar with enigma2. All providers should be up to speed with all devices or how would they know how to run iptv setups.Enigma 2 is one of the most used systems running iptv so not be up to speed posts a question in my book.I should think your guy is a reseller off a main provider but if service is good that is the main thing .
I'm usually pretty good, used to do starview back in the day but then switched to sticks. Bought this as had a run of bad luck with sticks and Amazon were useless.

Is there any advice available to get this box up and running before I box it up and sell it on?

My supplier is directly linked to the source, he does know his stuff and usually very good. He's just busy at the moment.

Thanks

I'm usually pretty good, used to do starview back in the day but then switched to sticks. Bought this as had a run of bad luck with sticks and Amazon were useless.

Is there any advice available to get this box up and running before I box it up and sell it on?

My supplier is directly linked to the source, he does know his stuff and usually very good. He's just busy at the moment.

Thanks
Not without having a url to enter as well as a username and password.Ask him if he does m3u lines.You would need something like below off your provider or if he does not support it can ask if he does another XtreamTV version which is mac code linked.If he gives the link use jedimaker or suls

http://tvservices:6565/get.php?username=techkings&password=kingtech&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

Your provider should be of more help with this, but if you are wanting ro run iptv on a zgemma, then I think its best to use Jedi or xtream editor as your plug in, see if your provider supports any of those, but personally I find a 2nd gen 4k firestick a far better option for iptv, I did use to use xtream editor on a zgemma, but I now find the firestick much better, plus there are lots of different of aps to select.

I find zgemma boxes work great for my iptv but i have been using them for years and my supplier supports them well.
jedimaker or xstreamity are 2 popular ways too add your playlist or as mentioned xtream editor is even better but i would have thought your supplier would have mentioned that first if they supported it.

Jedi is fine on vix

a provider that says he's busy at the moment so can't give the info you need is not the sign of a good provider.

unless he has his own plugin then you will need more than username and password and it shouldn't take him more than a few seconds to tell you the server info that you need. Even if a reseller, which to be honest, most are, then he should know what info you need and be able to give it to you

I think this has gone off topic a little. Was asking for advice how to setup a new type of box. The person I get my service off is really good, I'm trying a new box as fed up with faulty firesticks.

I have no concerns or questions with my supplier. He had an emergency, so thought I'd reach out in here for help.

Think I'll just sell the box as no further forward ‍♂️.

Thanks for the advice offered.

I think this has gone off topic a little. Was asking for advice how to setup a new type of box. The person I get my service off is really good, I'm trying a new box as fed up with faulty firesticks.

I have no concerns or questions with my supplier. He had an emergency, so thought I'd reach out in here for help.

Think I'll just sell the box as no further forward ‍♂️.

Thanks for the advice offered.
To use it on the box you have you need:
Hostname
Port
User
Password

You only have two of these.
Unless he gives you host and port you'll have to use a firestick

I have all that and tried creating a bouquet with Jedi, but it doesn't work.
You do not have the the Url host do you ? example (http://tvservices:6565) just username and password and you have 3 guys trying to help you and at no point has anyone gone off the subject.Without a url or plugin from provider you cannot run iptv on your box is what we are saying to you.

You do not have the the Url host do you ? example (http://tvservices:6565) just username and password and you have 3 guys trying to help you and at no point has anyone gone off the subject.Without a url or plugin from provider you cannot run iptv on your box is what we are saying to you.
That's what I thought he said but then he said he has all the info

You don't have to have the full m3u url.
In jedi>add play list
Put your host name (without the http//)
And port number
User
Password
Then adjust configs as required and create bouquets

Back