New to Zgemma help needed

Just thinks we are slagging his provider off which is not the case
Sorry for the delayed reply, I have been busy. No i don't think you are slagging off the provider was just explaining where I am at.

I do have the url for the service, which i have entered along with user/ PW and port I do appreciate the assistance, but its frustrating not being able to get it working. Usually I am pretty good setting stuff like this up :(.

He provides m3u and user/PW lines, mine isn't an m3u line as always used firesticks/shield for the service. Trying the H9S as thought it would be easier with the dedicated box, just plug and play. Can't get it to work as I wanted so looked for help.

@pabloescaban I have created the playlist as described in Jedi, but it doesn't create the bouquet and this is what I am trying to get help with.

If I can't get it to work i'll try selling the box on and getting another firestick to replace the faulty one .

Thanks all

@pabloescaban I have created the playlist as described in Jedi, but it doesn't create the bouquet and this is what I am trying to get help with.

If I can't get it to work i'll try selling the box on and getting another firestick to replace the faulty one .

Thanks all
There's only two possible explanations.
1. You have put the details in incorrectly
2. The line is dead

My money is on #1

Sorry for the delayed reply, I have been busy. No i don't think you are slagging off the provider was just explaining where I am at.

I do have the url for the service, which i have entered along with user/ PW and port I do appreciate the assistance, but its frustrating not being able to get it working. Usually I am pretty good setting stuff like this up :(.

He provides m3u and user/PW lines, mine isn't an m3u line as always used firesticks/shield for the service. Trying the H9S as thought it would be easier with the dedicated box, just plug and play. Can't get it to work as I wanted so looked for help.

Thanks all
You need to edit in your details into the line below and save it as a playlists.txt file in notepad then file transfer it across to the box in the etc-enogma2-jediplaylists folder.Go on the plugin and create channels

http://tvservices:6565/get.php?username=techkings&password=kingtech&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

Back