New TVZioN --SynCler 1.0 (Real Debrid)

hey guys and girls heres an apk i found on my travels . apparently same developers of the late (rip) TvZion which we all loved.
The android app is called Syncler 1.0 and is still in beta.
DUE TO SECURITY REASONS AND PRIVACY THE NEW APP WILL BE DEBRID/CLOUD BASED ACCOUNT ONLY (Which is fair enough considering Zion)
Please consider donating to the developer and signing up on the website as directed within app (y)

26.66 MB file on MEGA

DESCRIPTION Syncler​

How did you come across Syncler? Did you have to search for an app that’d let you watch movies and TV shows for free? Doing this will take you through different websites and webpages, most of which are related to the Sinclair Spectrum.
This is a TV show and movie app, and it also works in the same way as other similar apps. Therefore, you’d come across a menu option with different contents. What’s amazing about these contents is that they are all sorted following specific criteria. This includes trends and new releases, as well as genres.
syncler-apk-latest-version

With this app, you just have to tap your prefeed titles, and you’d have access to it. The links for each movie are readily available, and you can stream through them.
This app has so many features you’d enjoy. The aim is for users to enjoy everything the app offers. These features include the following:
  • Diverse contents, all of which are sorted into different categories. There are so many categories, and you’d find what suits your need.
  • Inbuild player
  • You can use the app’s multimedia player to watch and stream the movies it provides.
  • The app is constantly updated with new content. This is to ensure that users can stay up-to-date with the most recent content available.
syncler-apk-free-download

Are you wondering how you could get this amazing app on your Android device? It is worth mentioning that this TV show and movie information app is easy to install on any Android device. You can either make use of a Downloader or a Filelinked to download this app to your device.
However, both methods are straightforward, and you’d get the app on your phone. There are so many other things you’d need to activate after installing the app. However, these features are easy to activate, and you’d not face any problem.
syncler-apk

Download Syncler to your mobile device and start enjoy the amazing features it offers.

Syncler Mod Apk Free Download​

Do you want to have a better user experience when you make use of this app? Then the mod apk of the app is all you need. With the mod apk, you’d enjoy different optimizations from the point of installation to actual usage.
download-syncler-for-android

You can also directly install the mod apk to your Android devices. Download this version without hesitation.

Conclusion​

Download the latest version of Syncler to your Android device and enjoy its different contents. The contents are sorted into different categories, and you’d like this.

26.66 MB file on MEGA

Last edited:
@channelking yeah definitely mate, I think the real debrid side of things is to stop it drawing so much traffic (and attention)
IMO well worth a few quid a month for a debrid account if you're guaranteed quality links 90% of the time, the way it was with zion.
As you say, time will tell (y)

Could not even get to resolve TD links
You have to enter the code s+ in the menu where syncler + section is, do a search for a syncler pastebin dump file, that goes into express settings url and contains providers. Enter your Real-Debrid, All-Debrid or Premiumize details and it should work mate. I'll update OP with instructions shortly

cannot find the paste bin file googled for it. For the amount of time i use a app now it is not worth all the hassale. As supplier has loads of VOD.

cannot find the paste bin file googled for it. For the amount of time i use a app now it is not worth all the hassale. As supplier has loads of VOD.
Yeah it's difficult to setup, I posted it on the off-chance there was someone who would have the patience to write down codes and links from browsers, copy/paste urls etc, they'll have to work on this if they want people to use this app

Apologies guys (and lasses) I'm unable to delete the OP

TBH mate theres so many of these types of apps out there most support RD, PM etc.

Personally I cant see anything coming close to terrarium and tvzion.

What they should of done is just make it so you need a RD account. People are not going to use the app as it is to much hassle to setup.

What they should of done is just make it so you need a RD account. People are not going to use the app as it is to much hassle to setup.
I totally agree, I've tried several times to connect to it with my all debrid and by the time i copy/paste links and codes the bloody thing times out lol.

Total shambles, download cinemahd free or nova instead and link your debrid to that

I totally agree, I've tried several times to connect to it with my all debrid and by the time i copy/paste links and codes the bloody thing times out lol.

Total shambles, download cinemahd free or nova instead and link your debrid to that
Just went back to cyberflix connected RD all good. Got a dedicated VOD service which covers 90% of stuff.

Nova, cinema, bee etc they all worksame way tbh mate. Don't think one is really better than the other.
Yeah I noticed most are same kind of layout, with the same kind of links. Some are just forks and clones of other apps I think. Nearly all are based on Terrarium and cyberflix,

I had the VIP cyberflix but the devs have been issuing the resources to a specific released version, don't know what that's about? anytime I go into the VIP version its the "no data" message being displayed.

But yeah they're all more or less the same

Ye most do seem clones of terrarium but some work slightly better than others also.

Simply put no point using these accounts if you don't have RD or similar as free links are usually rubbish.

Ye most do seem clones of terrarium but some work slightly better than others also.

Simply put no point using these accounts if you don't have RD or similar as free links are usually rubbish.
I noticed that as well m8 generally free links are crap, however they've been OK on cinema, since buying alldebrid I've been struggling to get the links working on kodi, runs OK on the apps but kodi is a different ballgame

Never tried kodi tbh mate Never needed to.

Used to have AD but found issues too much on it for me and went back to RD. But will say RD and AD still best of others out there especially in terms of price.

Never tried kodi tbh mate Never needed to.

Used to have AD but found issues too much on it for me and went back to RD. But will say RD and AD still best of others out there especially in terms of price.
Yes definitely well worth a few quid @channelking what box you using now for your viewing? I've got a few modded 4K Firesticks and a rooted firetv2 box and a couple of cheap chinese clone boxes. Firetv 2 wipes the floor with all of them I think (if you expand storage fron the poxy 8gb.

Back