New TVZioN --SynCler 1.0 (Real Debrid)

Yes definitely well worth a few quid @channelking what box you using now for your viewing? I've got a few modded 4K Firesticks and a rooted firetv2 box and a couple of cheap chinese clone boxes. Firetv 2 wipes the floor with all of them I think (if you expand storage fron the poxy 8gb.

Only use 2nd gen stick for viewing mate and tbh its fine no real issues.

Fire cube seems pretty good from reviews as well. Believe that replaced the fire tv.

Just a note for sheild users make sure you add the installer aswell to favourites otherwise it will keep trying to re-install the installer. after quite a bit of testing it will not resolve most links even with RD. however, they work fine on cyberflix.

Last edited:
Just a note for sheild users make sure you add the installer aswell to favourites otherwise it will keep trying to re-install the installer. after quite a bit of testing it will not resolve most links even with RD. however, they work fine on cyberflix.
Yeah It wasn't even finding links on mine never mind resolving (all debrid).
That's with vpn on, dunno what I'm doing wrong

Yeah It wasn't even finding links on mine never mind resolving (all debrid).
That's with vpn on, dunno what I'm doing wrong
Same here put the same search In cyberflix would find loads of RD links. But syncler would find none. Must be something to do with the scrapers

Yep most VPNs dont work with RD.

Only a handful would work and if you want to use VPN with RD best you check before hand which they support before taking a sub.

I have PIA it makes no difference with syncler app doesn't even pick up most of the RD links.

Anyone trying to use this app you have to sign up to syncler + and real debrid once you have that set up this app is the best available right now

Anyone trying to use this app you have to sign up to syncler + and real debrid once you have that set up this app is the best available right now
By the time you pay for syncler and rd subs you would be cheaper with a sky subscription stick to the modded free apps .

Agree with Mike, It's not expensive but I find they don't scrape very well, why have synclar when you can use kodi which is better or a good vod. Each to their own.

RD especially monthly is cheap enough.

Links that show up are superb quality and alot of them are cache torrents already on RD servers.

Only side issue I am finding is when casting to my TV not getting audio which is very strange.

Back